• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Quotes of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Rohan "The Hoff" Hoffman to Sydney Stars Captain David Hickey in the NRC Semi Final:

"Have a word to your players about their language. We're on TV."

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sonny Bill Williams - after giving his RWC Winners Medal to a young supporter.

"I was walking around doing a lap of honour with the boys and a young fella came running out and he got smoked by the security guard, like full on tackled him. I felt sorry for the little fella.
"He would have been eight or seven, I kind of felt sorry for him. It will be a night that he remembers hopefully."

SBW showing that it's not all about the $BW.
1446331158174.jpg

Image: SMH online From Getty Images
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/r...iams-give-his-medal-away-20151031-gknupz.html

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Two great quotes from yesterday's (03/11/15) The Australian newspaper that put things 'into perspective'!

Wayne Smith: "But it wont be quite the same as before. They wont be starting from scratch when the Wallabies of 2016 come together. A start has been made under Cheika. A very impressive start".

Brett Harris: "It took an All Blacks team that has been described as the best in the history of the game to end the Wallabies dream of winning the World Cup".

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
"Ross Ford going full-Braveheart with the blue wode" - Andy Cotter (6N: Wales v Scotland)

Status
Not open for further replies.