• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Top 10 Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Top 10 Least Favourite Players Alltime

1. B. Kelleher
2. L.Mcalister
3. Ali Williams. (dick)
4. Goromaru. (pea-hearted showpony superstar, cannot stand this prick)
5. Tom Carter. (if a NZer would rank much higher. Alltime tool.)
6. Zac Guildford. (Not for the grog but for the annoyingly myopic blinkered runny style)
7. Jeff Wilson. (can’t really explain this one, just never liked him, maybe it was all the fatuous try celebration bullshit I blame him for introducing)
8. James Small
9. All other foreigners
10. All Cantabs

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Who was the "shoulder-charger" Bokke first five from 10-15 years back? Having a mental blank.

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
Top 10 Least favourite coaches of recent times
1. Grey
2. Cheika
3. RG
4. Foley
5. Deans
6. Totalitarian Tony
7. Gibson
8. Stiles
9. EJ (Eddie Jones). Just because he really got his sit together when coaching other countries l. First Japan now England.
10. Grey again. Just so there is no doubt if someone reads this list backwards and thinks 1 is least least favourite.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Top 10 Fates Awaiting Referee Wayne Barnes In Hell

10. Richie Mccaw periodically popping down to practice his helicopter landings on Wayne’s ballsack.

9. Live embalming followed by 800 pushups followed by no lunch followed by samurai sword banzai attack to the ballsack

8. Dawn Firing Squad followed by 500 lashes, then 6,000 burpees under the posts (“I can see you from my office up here on earth, skip one and you start again” --Graham Henry), then public execution at high noon, then 300 laps of the burning oil pool, then death by rusty half-broken guillotine.

7. Sewage plant treatment public drowning followed by keelhauling to 7th Level for nuclear testing all over ballsack.

6. Buried alive at dusk by Richie followed by dawn exhumation followed by Dawn Firing Squad followed by 500 lashes, then 6,000 burpees under the posts (“Of course I was still watching, start again” --Graham Henry), then public execution at high noon, then 300 laps of the burning oil pool, then death by rusty half-broken guillotine.

5. Richie Mccaw giving Wayne a nice clean shave with his helicopter’s blades oh shit that’s the whole head.

4. 24-hour Clockwork Orange-style screenings of The Forward Pass as BYRON KELLEHER hologram does the haka next to the telly all day and all night.

3. Kamikaze dive bomber attack to the ballsack followed by delicate sushi lunch of potentially-lethal blowfish prepared by Hitler's mum.

2. Richie Mccaw fueling up his chopper with Wayne’s blood oh dear this chopper doesn’t run on human blood, who knew, same time tomorrow then Wayne?

1. Richie Mccaw giving Wayne a nice friendly helicopter ride home, “thank you Richie, how thoughtful, let’s let bygones be bygones eh” “Right then, we’re 10,000 feet up now, Wayne, would you kindly get the fuck out of my helicopter.”

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Top 10 Fates Awaiting Referee Wayne Barnes In Hell

10. Richie Mccaw periodically popping down to practice his helicopter landings on Wayne’s ballsack.

9. Live embalming followed by 800 pushups followed by no lunch followed by samurai sword banzai attack to the ballsack

8. Dawn Firing Squad followed by 500 lashes, then 6,000 burpees under the posts (“I can see you from my office up here on earth, skip one and you start again” --Graham Henry), then public execution at high noon, then 300 laps of the burning oil pool, then death by rusty half-broken guillotine.

7. Sewage plant treatment public drowning followed by keelhauling to 7th Level for nuclear testing all over ballsack.

6. Buried alive at dusk by Richie followed by dawn exhumation followed by Dawn Firing Squad followed by 500 lashes, then 6,000 burpees under the posts (“Of course I was still watching, start again” --Graham Henry), then public execution at high noon, then 300 laps of the burning oil pool, then death by rusty half-broken guillotine.

5. Richie Mccaw giving Wayne a nice clean shave with his helicopter’s blades oh shit that’s the whole head.

4. 24-hour Clockwork Orange-style screenings of The Forward Pass as BYRON KELLEHER hologram does the haka next to the telly all day and all night.

3. Kamikaze dive bomber attack to the ballsack followed by delicate sushi lunch of potentially-lethal blowfish prepared by Hitler's mum.

2. Richie Mccaw fueling up his chopper with Wayne’s blood oh dear this chopper doesn’t run on human blood, who knew, same time tomorrow then Wayne?

1. Richie Mccaw giving Wayne a nice friendly helicopter ride home, “thank you Richie, how thoughtful, let’s let bygones be bygones eh” “Right then, we’re 10,000 feet up now, Wayne, would you kindly get the fuck out of my helicopter.”
So you think Barnes is one of the better refs going around

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Top 10 Least Favourite Players Alltime (revised)

1. B. Kelleher
2. Sonny Bill Williams
3. Ali Williams. (dick)
4. L.Mcalister
5. Goromaru. (pea-hearted showpony superstar, cannot stand this prick)
6. Tom Carter. (if a NZer would rank much higher. Alltime tool.)
7. Zac Guildford. (Not for the grog but for the annoyingly myopic blinkered runny style)
8. Jeff Wilson. (can’t really explain this one, just never liked him, maybe it was all the fatuous try celebration bullshit I blame him for introducing)
9. All other foreigners
10. All Cantabs

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Top 10 Favourite Current Rugby Players
1 Akira Ioane
2 Rieko Ioane
3 Stephen Perofeta
4 Melani Nanai
5 Brodie Retallick
6 Charlie Ngatai
7 Ben Smith
8 Aaron Smith
9 Beauden Barrett
10 Jordie Barrett

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
Top 10 Favourite Current Rugby Players
1 Akira Ioane
2 Rieko Ioane
3 Stephen Perofeta
4 Melani Nanai
5 Brodie Retallick
6 Charlie Ngatai
7 Ben Smith
8 Aaron Smith
9 Beauden Barrett
10 Jordie Barrett
I think TJ needs a home on this list - you can choose who to sub out

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I think TJ needs a home on this list - you can choose who to sub out

laptopclosegif_zpswfmjy2u0.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Top 10 Least favourite coaches of recent times
1. Grey
2. Cheika
3. RG
4. Foley
5. Deans
6. Totalitarian Tony
7. Gibson
8. Stiles
9. EJ (Eddie Jones). Just because he really got his sit together when coaching other countries l. First Japan now England.
10. Grey again. Just so there is no doubt if someone reads this list backwards and thinks 1 is least least favourite.

Pssht, if you consider leading the English to their worst 6 nations result in 30 odd years 'getting your shit together'.

I'd have Owen Farrell on the list. He's easily the most overrated player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.