• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Ratings 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

From media week:

Foxtel will offer 3 new beIN sports channels as part of the Foxtel Sports package for no extra cost:

beIN SPORTS is also home of European Rugby Union with the European Rugby Champions Cup, and the Six Nations tournament live and in HD as well as selected games from The Wallabies and All Blacks Spring Tour in November, featuring games against Wales, Scotland and Ireland live and in HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
With three channels they'd be able to expand what they are showing.

Would this mean the Aviva Premiership is broadcast in Australia for the first time?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
My girlfriend will be pissed, rugby coverage has just become a 12 month a year thing

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET SOME LIVE FUCKIN BROADCASTS OF PRO12 AND AVIVA AND CHAMPIONS CUP IN MOTHERFUCKIN HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TOCC

Any insight as to how super rugby is rating in Japan, Japan had been identified as key growth market after the incredible RWC ratings and the inclusion of the Sunwolves, I wonder what the ratings are like.

T

TOCC

Stupid scheduling, Reds vs Highlanders should have played last night in the Friday 7:30 time slot which would have allowed the Force to play in the Sat 7:30 time slot.

Force don't rate in WA so their matches need to be schedule to capitalise on the East Coast market as much as possible.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Stupid scheduling, Reds vs Highlanders should have played last night in the Friday 7:30 time slot which would have allowed the Force to play in the Sat 7:30 time slot.

Force don't rate in WA so their matches need to be schedule to capitalise on the East Coast market as much as possible.

Maybe the Force don't want to start their games earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.