• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2011 - It's starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Ok People, Fiji have arrived in NZ for WC, so for me it's starting,:yay:yay . I am already and hope everyone enjoys the games, your teams do you proud, and and everybody remembers that at the end of the day it's rugby, and the spirit of rugby should prevail. I know it a lot to ask, but would be great to come in here and see positive posts, without abuse of opposing supporters,players and/or refs. Hey I know I want a lot.

Bring it on!!!!:eek::eek:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Our lot leave 1 September. The day has been declared official Bok Day and every single SA soul (apart from the All Black supporters who disappeared since last weekend)will wear their Bok jerseys through the country.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Footy colours day this Friday, recommend you wear something to support your Team and young people with cancer.

www.footycoloursday.com.au

What to wear? What to wear?

A Wallabies jersey is the obvious choice, but I have the one with the crappy white stuff on the shoulders and chest.

wallabies4_gallery__560x400-420x0.jpg

Other options are Tahs, Balmain Tigers or Tonga.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep may have to wear my footy jersey this friday too. And as I one of these strange fellas that won't wear an AB jersey,lol because I didn't earn it , I will wear my club jersey.

just out of interest, where did pic as signature come from?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Canada are in Brisbane and Scotland on the Gold Coast getting ready for a quick trip across the ditch. I am getting a bit excited.

Ironingman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Yep may have to wear my footy jersey this friday too. And as I one of these strange fellas that won't wear an AB jersey,lol because I didn't earn it , I will wear my club jersey.

I am with you on the jersey thing Dan (Wallaby not AB though), showing my age but it is probably due to the fact that playing for a team was the only way you could get a jersey in my day. Times have changed but this old fart hasn't. Enjoy the RWC mate, hope you get your wish from the original post as well.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)

just out of interest, where did pic as signature come from?

Tell the truth. You don't want to go to work looking like a penguin.;)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Cheers Ironing, so there's still one or two other old buggers who think like that, and I do not mean it as critism of people who do wear them either everyone to their own! Hope you also enjoy the cup mate, and I see you have a Reds logo in your Sig, so who knows as I in Brissy to we may even have a beer one day!!.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
That's why the replica jerseys that Joe Public can buy have a football in the middle of the coat of arms.

It shows that it probably was earned, but by handing over your hard earned rather than getting awarded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.