• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final New Zealand vs Ireland

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Nigel sure ticks all his boxes. No one going to replay his calls and pick out things he missed.

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
This is why Schmidt will never coach the All Blacks..

Slavish, automated game plan. Ireland are out on their feet and they’re not slowing it down by playing for territory, they’re putting up bombs for ABs to counter attack from.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
If Ireland can get any points before the half. And then go in and settle down maybe there’s a chance.

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
Btw, if there’s a better example of a mentalist, dedicated Munster farmboy than P’OM then I’d like to see it

He’s been immense

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
I feel for P'OM. He's played with so much heart. That was a real soft one. I thought the neck roll on Ardie earlier was worst.

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
I feel for P'OM. He's played with so much heart. That was a real soft one. I thought the neck roll on Ardie earlier was worst.
Yeah. The neck roll wasn’t real flash

Apparently he’s as dumb as a box of hammers in real life but I’m not going to judge too hard. LOL