• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 England vs Argentina

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Have to feel for the argies, that would have been a proper contest if not for the red. Well done WR (World Rugby), one of your best

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
haha the english commentators stroking themselves so hard about how "this is what this england team can do to you". you were up a man for 60 mins and didnt put them away.

makes the australian game earlier look like peak rugby.
“They’ll beat you in so many ways.”

P

Pokinacha

What an abortion of what could have been a great game.

Thanks WR (World Rugby) and Nigel Owens

dru

Tim Horan (67)
At the pub watching the Wallabies, stayed on for this game.

Then went home 20mins into the game. Doubt I was the only one.

Donktec

Frank Nicholson (4)
came in at half time and thought the game was done. Argentina really lifted and made england work. so much showboating from the poms after a try, really grates...

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Nah fuck it, England are shit and flat track bullies. Australia will roll them in the quarters.

Geez am I seeing a different game? I think this looks a bloody good pommy team, I would be surprised if Wallabies beat up their pack and f*** me they got a not bad backline!! I know Owen Farrell has the most punchable face in World rugby, but he a good player, and Ford is a very good 10.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
What an abortion of what could have been a great game.

Thanks WR (World Rugby) and Nigel Owens

Seriously? What are they meant to do? I thought it a red as soon as I saw it. Do we go like league and say "oh shit it a big game so let everything go"? I was having a bit of a luagh when I heard Kearnsie insist that it should be looked at after the game, funny I missed him saying that when Scott Barrett was rightfully carded against Wallabies!