• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC quarterfinal ticket swop

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aiden

Hi,

I have 4 tickets for quarterfinal 3 in wellington on sunday 8 october. I need to swap these for saturday 7 october in wellington given group developments. Please private message if interested.

Thanks

Aiden

T

TheNextBigThing

Those dates are wrong. Qf3 is on the 9th qf1 is on the 8th.

I'm not being pedantic, I'm genuinely confused as to what team you want to see.

A

Aiden

Hi,

Thanks for that. Yup, your right. I had wrong days listed. To be clear, I have 4 tickets for quaterfinal 3 on the sunday evening - 9 October for group C runners up. I need to swap these for quarterfinal 1 on saturday 8 October - Group C winners. Thanks all.

Q

QFticketswap

Hi,

I'm in the same situation as above. Trying to swap four tickets for QF#3 (Australia vs SA) for tickets for QF#1 (Ireland vs Wales)

Please send private message if interested

Cheers

B

bourgui

I got 2 ticket for QF3, category A, we bought it 491$ each, we'll sell it 400$ each (so 800$ for both).

My NZ number is 0220734054.

Rémi

Allez les bleus

H

hdonald

Hi,

I have 4 seats to the Saturday October 8th Winner Pool C v runner Up Pool D game in Wellington.

I would like to swap these for the Sunday game if possible.

Please call me on 0419426342 if you are interested.

Must be a full swap 4 for 4.

B

bunz11

Hi,
I have two Cat D tickets (on 10 metre line) to the QF3 in wellington on the 9th of October (possibly AUS V SA). Looking to swap for 2 tickets to QF1 on the 8th of october (also in wellington). Anybody interested text me on my NZ number 0064(0)210505765 or email me:brianhealy10@yahoo.co.uk.
tickets can be collected in wellington at any time

U

umgola77

got 3 tickets for quarterfinal v SA, looking to swap for ireland v wales match - email umgola77@yahoo.com to swap, will be in wellngton from 7th oct

cheers

tony

S

Sorcs

Hi,

I have two tickets to QF3 (Cat D) on Oct 9th. Desperately looking to swap for tickets to QF1 on 9th Oct. May be willing to pay the difference if anyone has higher category tickets.

Call NZ mobile no 022 0365215 or email shanahansarah@hotmail.com

Cheers

M

marto8701

Hi all,

I have 2 Cat B tickets to QF1 and SF1. Looking to swap or do a deal for tickets to QF3 and SF2. Either one or both.

Please call/text NZ number 0212537220 or 0212537202 or email mj_8701@bigpond.net.au.

Cheers

D

decko

Anyone lookingn for a ticket swap for this match as I am Irish(ha no abuse please) and need tickets for the Irish game.....CAT A tickets as well and dont care what category swapped for. email is declan.walsh@fma.govt.nz if anybody is keen or knows anyone else. cheers guys and best iof luck v the boks. Declan

M

MazG

Ticket swap

Hi There

I have two category D tickets for the South Africa/Australia Qtr final which I would like to swap for the Wales/Ireland Qtr final.

Please email me on mariangrealis@yahoo.ie or call 0211701845 if you are willing to swap

Many thanks

P

Paddywithtickets

I have 2 tickets for Aussie Vs. South Africa.

Want to swap for Ireland Vs. Wales game.

Or:

I would buy Ireland Vs. Wales tickets straight if anone is selling them.

My tickets are grade C and cost me $296.

Will be in Wellington on Friday. Email is Kevin.hennebry@gmail.com and mobile is +64223137617

S

Skippy505

I've got 4xCat A tickets for QF1 for sale on Saturday (Wales v Ireland) I've already bought the QF3 tickets to be safe. Cost $491 ea. Call Jason +61 414 360 753 or jas@witekite.com.

G

GHewitt

Hi
I've got two Cat C tickets for Aus v S.A. in Wellington on Sunday. Would like to swap for Cat C tickets for Ireland V Wales.
I'm in Queenstown at the moment and will be in Wellington on Saturday morning.
Email : gill.hewitt@gmail.com
My mobile number is :
+61406278955

Thanks!

E

Eavan

Hi there,

For sale.

2 category B tickets for the Australia vs Sa quarter final. Row p, aisle 23-24x.

Cost $800. Irish couple who bought for the wrong qf. Looking to sell. We are based in Wellington.

Email: Eavan_m@yahoo.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.