• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SA Tour in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Gosh I am one very happy camper!!! Great series win. Why this what not a five test series heaven knows!

L

Linus

Well played SA. Form is a fickle thing, the English who couldn't get out in a ODI series before now can't stay in for an hour. The bowling attack of SA must take alot of credit, and Amla has been a run machine.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Great win for the Saffers and well deserved. They've outplayed England for a big chunk of this series and appear to have got the monkey off their back. I thought they had a serious case of the wobbles on day 1, but they recovered well and got it done.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Great series win. Dunno the way the rankings works and dont bodder that much about the top ranking. Philander had a great final test and glad he took 5 wickets with some gems at the start and to finished it off. Show his mettle with the bat aswell which is a good sign going forward. Our next assignment will be the Aussies in Australia and the biggest challenge our lot can ask for.

Last time we toured England they smashed us in the mik en moer versions. Will be difficult and interestin to keep this level but I have full faith in Gary Kirsten who now is the first coach to took two different countries to top ranking.

Congrats to Aus U19s taking out Jet's team in the semi.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Great win last night in the first ODI. The newbies in the squad (Parnell, Elgar, Tsotsobe, Faf, Petersen) all contribute to a big 80 run wicket. This mean there will be healthy competition. CricketSpringbok now rank 1 in al versions. Secret to keep it up from now. Gary Kirsten sure look like taking us forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.