• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Salary Cap for u11's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashara

Larry Dwyer (12)
I jest, but it was jokingly suggested to me by my brother after he watched another highlights reel of our undefeated u11's team (besides a narrow lost in a 'friendly' against an u12's team). The team has a season For and Against of 735-35 with one game to go.

I have previously posted past highlights on the back end of a 'Club Rugby' thread but thought I would share the teams latest highlights in the Schoolboy Rugby thread from this weekend's game.

I really hope next year brings about a more balanced competition and due to the lack of divisions on the Gold Coast, top teams can end up playing 'developing' teams all too often - which is not good for any of the boys playing. However, each year brings about new surprises and plenty of changes amongst teams and the players themselves at this age. I hope you enjoy - they are an entertaining team to watch. Cheers.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Are you suggesting that they put a salary cap on human trafficking which is illegal?

Tashara

Larry Dwyer (12)
Last game of the season with only a knock-out carnival to come. Easy win againthis week against a relaxed Casuarina team. I heard that one their boys was singing in the middle of a scrum - too much salt air and laid back life-style. I'm jealous!!

Tashara

Larry Dwyer (12)
End of the season for me means individual highlights time. As mentioned before; we have more than our fair share of talented players, two in particular I would like to share their highlights reel for the season.

No.8 - Jack Kelly (who played no.12 during the first half of the season) &
No.10 - Oryaan Kalolo (who played no.9 in the first half of the season).

Take note that Oryaan (u11's) made the u12's South Coast Region team and went on to win 'Player of the Championships' for the South Coast Region team at the recent u12's Rugby State Championships. Well done mate!

Met North went on to win these Championships - well done to those boys. Pitty I was unable to get there to capture footage of the event but I am to get there for next year as our boys will qualify to trial again in this age group.

(Watch in HD for best viewing).

Status
Not open for further replies.