• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Saturday 11pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Who wants me? I'll shout the beers.

I'm in Sydney for a party, but I'll be free from 8pm or so. No-one I know in town has Fox. Please help, I must watch the Tahs to the bitter end. It's sick, I know, but you probably know what I mean.

Alternatively, if you are heading to a rugby pub that stays open until 1am, let me know.

Thanking you in advance,
Scarf

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Looks like I'm heading to Orange for to visit the grandmother for Mothers Day so cant help Im afraid Scarfy. Where is your party? All the pubs around the Eastern Suburbs will have it but you will be fighting with drunk younguns more interested in screaming. The Harlequin in Pyrmont is apparently staying open as an alternative.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
the gambler said:
Looks like I'm heading to Orange for to visit the grandmother for Mothers Day so cant help Im afraid Scarfy. Where is your party? All the pubs around the Eastern Suburbs will have it but you will be fighting with drunk younguns more interested in screaming. The Harlequin in Pyrmont is apparently staying open as an alternative.

The Harlequin would be perfect if it's staying open. I've been kicked out of there halfway through games a few times. I could call them, I suppose.

Cheers Pedalist, if I'm not stepping on wifely toes that's a great offer.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Had one of the barmen tell me they were staying open but that may have been for the locals. Will ask tomorrow and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.