1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SCARF AWARDS 2009

Discussion in 'G&GR Scarf Awards 2009' started by Scarfman, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Blue Andrew Slack (58)

Congrats all.

Looked like a fine evening. Unfortunately I was at the Gold Coast on the night. They black out all Rugby Union signals.
  2. Scorz Syd Malcolm (24)

Potplants aplenty Scarfy, the Scorz is very resourceful. Don't worry though, I told everyone my name was Shteve Walshh.

Sorry about that pass at your missus too.
  3. Pfitzy John Eales (66)

These days, any port in a storm.
  4. Gagger Nick Farr-Jones (63)

"these days"?
  5. Pfitzy John Eales (66)

Since I got married.
  6. rugbywhisperer Banned

Thank you thnk you.
    It's been a while since I was on and now the technical issues seem to be gone I shall make the most and frequent here far more often.
  7. Lindommer Andrew Slack (58)

Good to see you back, whispers. Paid your phone bill, did you? ;) ;) ;)
  8. Moses Simon Poidevin (60)

Top posting effort there Scarfman, I've got some stiff competition to hold onto the funniest poster gong already.

Apologies for not visiting the thread sooner, I was brushing up on my Deutsche with Heidi Klum

[img width=300 height=225]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x193/raskello/Heidi_Klum.jpg[/img]
  9. rugbywhisperer Banned

Might seem funny to some but you try living off the garbage that comes out of Sportal for 3-4 weeks because your favourite supplement supplier has been inaccessible.
    I nearly started to enjoy it - heaven forbid - well except for one or two reasonable posters from here who do frequent that den of iniquity
  10. Cutter Nicholas Shehadie (39)

Well done Scarfie et al.