• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

School sporting scholarships/recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
. Clearly, this attempt shows you up, to have an agenda against Newington. Thus,the whole premises of your post is to embarrass the College, in a manner, that one would expect of tabloid journalist. Further, your inept attempt to try and manipulate me, exposes you as an individual who in reality, is neither interested in the facts, or cares for the truth. But seeks to exploit,half truths, fiction and gossip to their own advantage. So even if I knew the facts of this case, which I don't, I would be wasting my time discussing them with you. Not that I would discuss it with you anyway. As the whole affair is a private matter, between the student and the College. In 2016 a Newington player withdrew from GPS selection to concentrate on his league career. Its was mentioned on this site back then.At the time, I made the comment to respect this young man's decision and his privacy. This feeling was shared amongst people in the Newington community, to whom I spoke. I now make the same comment now. Its none of your business. Move on.

Fuck me I get a good giggle every time you write something

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
Posters on the thread, the answer may already be contained however please assist for those experience.

What has been the general experience or outcome of the scholarship boy? Do they last? Do they make the A team? The First team? Are they happy? Do they excel from point of being identified? Do they continue in rugby?

Watching the Nudgee Season documentary seems like the interstate boys excelled and exceeded (not that I knowledge of scholarship but assumption there was some sort of incentive?)

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
No not unhappy, just a tad embarrassed that you’re associating yourself with my school

Oh, so you are now a loyal Old Boy after venting your disgust with the school. By the way what Rugby Team did you coach and in what year. This way we can determine if you are the real deal. Or a deeply unhappy Old Boy. The fact you rejected the offer of friendship by me is evident that you have unresolved issues with Newington. Or would be exposed as having no connection with Newington. Now here is a knowledge based test about Newington. As you walk up the stairs to gain entry to Science block, there is a plaque on the right hand side on the entrance. It tells who opened the building and when. I want the details within the hour. What is the name of the lawn outside the Staff Common Room What is nick name of the toilet block located on the corner of College Lane and Newington road.</p Its test designed by a number of Old Boys to discover fakes.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Oh, so you are now a loyal Old Boy after venting your disgust with the school. By the way what Rugby Team did you coach and in what year. This way we can determine if you are the real deal. Or a deeply unhappy Old Boy. The fact you rejected the offer of friendship by me is evident that you have unresolved issues with Newington. Or would be exposed as having no connection with Newington. Now here is a knowledge based test about Newington. As you walk up the stairs to gain entry to Science block, there is a plaque on the right hand side on the entrance. It tells who opened the building and when. I want the details within the hour. What is the name of the lawn outside the Staff Common Room What is nick name of the toilet block located on the corner of College Lane and Newington road.</p Its test designed by a number of Old Boys to discover fakes.

Hahaha Jesus Christ who knows that shit I’m sorry but I don’t give a fuck what you want and why would I be friends with a creepy old man from the internet

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Hahaha Jesus Christ who knows that shit I’m sorry but I don’t give a fuck what you want and why would I be friends with a creepy old man from the internet

Well Southsider you have been exposed as a dishonest individual who has created false image of himself. That you have no connection with Newington College. The fact you wouldn't give the details of the Rugby Team you claim to have coached confirms this fact beyond doubt. You have no creditability as a person or a contributor on this site. Your tirade of personal abuse also is a indicator that you are troubled individual. Cyber Trolls, such as yourself inhabit sites like this, not because you are interested in GPS Rugby. Rather, you have a troubled personal agenda, whereby you can hide behind your avatar to attack others.
From now on any further comments about Newington will be treated for they are, the disillusional rantings of a an individual who has lied about his schooling. I hope you find happiness in life. Southsider, but it will not be on this site posing as an imposter.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Well Southsider you have been exposed as a dishonest individual who has created false image of himself. That you have no connection with Newington College. The fact you wouldn't give the details of the Rugby Team you claim to have coached confirms this fact beyond doubt. You have no creditability as a person or a contributor on this site. Your tirade of personal abuse also is a indicator that you are troubled individual. Cyber Trolls such as yourself inhabit sites like this, not because you are interested in GPS Rugby. Rather, you have a troubled personal agenda, whereby you can hide behind your avatar to attack others.

We’ve subjected everyone else to this mindless crap enough. I’m not really super keen to give an internet stranger details that could lead to them figuring out who I am to be honest. By all means shoot me an inbox If you’d like to continue this, you’ll look damn silly when you finally realise I did go there haha

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
We’ve subjected everyone else to this mindless crap enough. I’m not really super keen to give an internet stranger details that could lead to them figuring out who I am to be honest. By all means shoot me an inbox If you’d like to continue this, you’ll look damn silly when you finally realise I did go there haha

We do it up front so everybody on this site knows the truth. Clearly, you have no courage of your convictions.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Go on then, tell us your name then sunshine so we can do some research and confirm you went there

No need names what is required is for you answer the questions immediately upfront now. No delay as an impostor such as your yourself would ring the school tomorrow morning. As stated the test is designed to detect imitate knowledge amongst only those who have been around the school. As every boy does science between year 7-10, they will past the plaque every science lesson. Your inability to answer the question proves you have been utterly dishonest.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Call the school hahaha

Deary me, I’m out you win lol can’t figure out wether you’re just mentally ill or the ultimate troll

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Call the school hahaha

Deary me, I’m out you win lol can’t figure out wether you’re just mentally ill or the ultimate troll

I think its time Mods get involved, your resort to personal abuse is clearly a breach of forum rules. Read them, I shall no longer indulge you any further by commenting on your comments.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Random,

I think this thread just Jumped the Shark.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.