• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

School sporting scholarships/recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Well then what are you waiting for? lets see them ..... I can't image you are waiting for a bigger furore!

Am I following this correctly?
Your beloved TSC have admitted irregularities etc and you want proof from Vindictam of what they have admitted to?
This reminds me of the knight in Monty Python who loses all his limbs but wishes to fight on anyway

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Am I following this correctly?
Your beloved TSC have admitted irregularities etc and you want proof from Vindictam of what they have admitted to?
This reminds me of the knight in Monty Python who loses all his limbs but wishes to fight on anyway

QH if you read my past posts you will see that I have never said we have been ''lilly white'' but if the ''proof'' is so readily available and more pertinently the quantum of the beach..... I wonder what the last 100 plus pages on this thread have been about? If Vindictam has this info lets see it.....I suspect he will claim that he is Monty Python, has lost all of his limbs and cant feed the ''proof'' into the scanner ........... i'm more than happy to be corrected......... over to you Vindictam

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Precise detail of the "proof" that the whistleblower has does not need to be posted on an anonymous internet forum, particularly as it will most likely mention specific children's names and family circumstances.

No thanks. Isn't it enough that the HOS at TSC appears to have admitted to some irregularities to his fellow HOS in the AAGPS?

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Precise detail of the "proof" does not need to be posted on an anonymous internet forum, particularly as it will most likely mention specific children's names and family circumstances.

No thanks. Isn't it enough that the HOS at TSC appears to have admitted to some irregularities to his fellow HOS in the AAGPS?

Agreed HJ you make a very valid point, as I said before, the issue here is the quantum of the beach - ...... black it out, so much ''info'' on this forum is based on ''info'' gained from my mothers brothers cousins mate who overheard old mate in the pub talking about rugby scholarships after happy hour............ if he has these hard fact emails ''stored'' well lets see them ......... it's a very simple request.......... one which I suspect will be very well sided stepped in true 5/8 style........... again i'm very happy to be proven wrong ...........

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Newington scholarshipping into 15s!

This is my point in case........ a broad ranging statement that may well be true but where is the proof? opinions are like arse holes we all have one guys........ HJ is very correct in that we should not be naming names but proof is required........ lets see the facts even if the names or those directly concerned are omitted .......

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
quantum of the beach - This is my point in case.....

The quantum of the beach is more than stars in the sky - or is it the other way around: @cyclopath is the scientist he'll sort me out.
I have a number of points (just) in case I need them.
But seriously - what facts do you call for?
The mysterious appearance of children with footballing pedigrees at schools that are known to offend?
Funny thing is that this one who has turned up a New was at Marist Canberra (I thought SJC claimed all them?) and prior to that Knox: at least he'll stand a chance of getting a good mark in comparative religious studies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Parent in the Defence Force perhaps. They move every two years, sometimes sooner if there is a 1 year Staff College posting to Canberra involved. Add in a possible marriage breakup and everything falls into place.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
The quantum of the beach is more than stars in the sky - or is it the other way around: @cyclopath is the scientist he'll sort me out.
I have a number of points (just) in case I need them.
But seriously - what facts do you call for?
The mysterious appearance of children with footballing pedigrees at schools that are known to offend?
Funny thing is that this one who has turned up a New was at Marist Canberra (I thought SJC claimed all them?) and prior to that Knox: at least he'll stand a chance of getting a good mark in comparative religious studies.

Lets not get religion and rugby confused ..... we all know what game they play up there!!! However, if the quantum of the beach is more than the stars in the sky........ then lets hear the details...... as I said before please facts about the quantum of the beach .......

Again, all I call for is facts not opinions (or astrology) and not religion even if it is Sunday! ........

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Again, all I call for is facts not opinions (or astrology) and not religion even if it is Sunday! ....

1 You don't need facts when you have an admission.
2 What I want to know is what you class as a fact: if you want to get technical about it facts can be proven by drawing inferences from other facts. Lawyers, and people, do that all the time.
If a kid suddenly emerges at a school in a non intake year and without familial connection with the school and he can play football and was widely known to be able to play football there's an inference available to be drawn. If you don't want to draw it that's fine - as long as you recognise that most of our lives are led and made possible by drawing rational inferences from known facts.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312239/

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
I take your point IS, its a circular argument ........ ill be waiting for Vindictam to put up, I suspect ill be waiting a long time.........

Status
Not open for further replies.