• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Season Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
If your interested in writing a season preview for you club let me know.

Especially interested in NZ and SA previews.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Is there a plan to putting these articles up? Do they need to be done by a certain time so they can be published all together (over a week or whatever), or will they just go up as they are ready?

Some franchises are starting trials in a week and a half so is it better to have the previews going up around this time or wait until closer until the season proper?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
According to Superxv.com, these are the odds on winning the Aus conference in 2015:

Waratahs 2.00

Brumbies 3.25

Reds 4.50

Rebels 15.00

Western Force 26.00

Will be interesting to see if the previews align with the odds in any way.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Is there a plan to putting these articles up? Do they need to be done by a certain time so they can be published all together (over a week or whatever), or will they just go up as they are ready?

My plan for the Tahs one was to try and have it finished around the end of January. I have no idea if that aligns with when the site wants them published.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Thanks BH that's sort of what I was aiming for also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
According to Superxv.com, these are the odds on winning the Aus conference in 2015:

Waratahs 2.00

Brumbies 3.25

Reds 4.50

Rebels 15.00

Western Force 26.00

Will be interesting to see if the previews align with the odds in any way.

Is there an option for Force to finish higher than Rebels? If so I'd be getting on it pronto. Reds also a little short IMO but Force at 26:1 is fucking insane given they came within shouting distance of the playoffs last year.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Is there an option for Force to finish higher than Rebels? If so I'd be getting on it pronto. Reds also a little short IMO but Force at 26:1 is fucking insane given they came within shouting distance of the playoffs last year.

The force are always going to blow out a bit at the start of the season with their travel schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.