• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Semi-finals 2016 - Hurricanes v Chiefs & Lions v Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Oh, it can be a cruel game sometimes! Chiefs totally dominating, no points to show for it, Canes cheating repeatedley, and Savea takes play to the other end of the field!

Yeah & then Beaugan goes & does that......

Still thinking 10-point wind, tho.

G

galumay

Game starting to fall the Cane's way, Chiefs playing better rugby but a couple of big plays against the run of play have the Cane's out by 12.

Spectacular to watch!

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Yep, I think AG reluctant to go to the pocket in a final.
It's been a recurring theme in many of the "important" matches this year - the officials seem reluctant to blow their whistle at times and I am reasonably sure that some may have forgotten to bring their cards on to the field.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Cheap shot from Sam Cane. Not needed.

EDIT Puts Hurricanes into a scoring position, which they do. DUmb Dumb Dumb

G

galumay

Wheels falling off the Chief's haycart.

(once again poor discipline leads to points, when will players learn?? One of my pet hates - and as a Waratah/Wobblie supporter, one I am all too familiar with!)

G

galumay

Canes simply resort to cheating when ever Chiefs are in an attacking position, they know AG has left his cards in the pants he changed out of!

EDIT- he found one!

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
No - great defence from Canes putting so much pressure on the Chiefs

Got away with too much in the first half, precedent set for the second. Gardner didn't punish them and the Chiefs didn't put points on them.

Chiefs fault though.

Status
Not open for further replies.