• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Seppo Riots I Mean Protests

Seppo Riots I Mean Protests

• Very Cool

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Wee bit OTT

• Fight The Power

• don't mention The Orange Shartmouth

• Keep Fucken Rioting Until All 4 Murdering Pigs Are Arrested

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • All protesters should be shot on sight

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • a drone strike on them might be quicker

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I think I saw Cyclo biffing a fucken Molotov Cocktail

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Looked more like Shiggins to me.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • "Where have you gone Shiggins Dimaggio, a forii turns its lonely eyes to you, woo, woo, woo"

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fucken cool viewing on CNN lately. People chastising the looters? Sure its a bit fluffybunnyy but we aint walked a mile in their shoes. In my time in JesusLand I was really taken aback at how blecks were treated with such incredible wariness. Always think back to how I'd walk past Nordstrom and pop in for a luxury department store piss. Dressed like shit, looked like shit, none of the dolly bird staff batted an eye. Got me thinking, as a whitey, short of coming across as homeless, I could look as shitty as I wanted. But for a black man to come in for a piss? Even if the poor bastard is dressed in a fucken 3-piece suit the staff hackles will be raised. They WILL be on edge.

As for the seppo cops? FFS. We all know the only language bullies understand is violence. "Oh, they should just have a peaceful protest." That's the equivalent of Marty Mcfly walking up to Biff Tannen and calling him a big meanie. He'll just laugh you off and punch you in the fucken head anyway. Black guys standing up to the seppo cops with violence is the only way for those thick Klan cop fucks to get the message. Maybe the next time they're standing on some poor handcuffed fluffybunnys neck they'll think of the retributional violence headed their way once their nazi jackbooted shit gets uploaded to youtube.

As for the protests, cool to see a salt and peppering of honkies marching with the brothers. Wow, they're all so young too. Maybe there's hope for Millenial Snowflake generation after all.

Keep thinking about that old Chris Rock bit about his racist uncle who married a white woman. "I luuuvve Susie and she luuuve me. But, if the day of the Revolution ever comes, I'll Kill Susie FIRST. Just to show these crackers I mean business."

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was watching CNN at work last night when their black journalist and crew were arrested live on air............

Jimenez could be seen holding his CNN badge while reporting, identifying himself as a reporter, and telling the officers the crew would move wherever officers needed them to. An officer gripped his arm as Jimenez talked, then put him in handcuffs.

"We can move back to where you like. We are live on the air here. ... Put us back where you want us. We are getting out of your way -- wherever you want us (we'll) get out of your way," Jimenez said to police before he was led away.

"We were just getting out of your way when you were advancing through the intersection," Jimenez continued.

Police told the crew they were being detained because they were told to move and didn't, one member of the CNN crew relayed to the network.

The state police later flat out lied.........

The Minneapolis State Patrolsaidthis about the incident:

"In the course of clearing the streets and restoring order at Lake Street and Snelling Avenue, four people were arrested by State Patrol troopers, including three members of a CNN crew. The three were released once they were confirmed to be members of the media."

Meanwhile, over with whitey.........

CNN's Josh Campbell, who was in the area but not standing with the on-air crew, said he, too, was approached by police, but was allowed to remain.

"I identified myself ... they said, 'OK, you're permitted to be in the area,'" recounted Campbell, who is white. "I was treated much differently than (Jimenez) was."

Jimenez is black and Latino. Kirkos is white, and Mendez is Hispanic.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/minneapolis-cnn-crew-arrested/index.html

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
The "my pop was the sheriff so now I'm the sheriff" system seems to have entrenched the police force with the same confederate families. I'm not exactly sure how the whole county sheriff thing works but it seems like, particularly in rural settings, the sheriff's department basically do whatever they want. Not a good combination.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Damnit, I forgot "hearts and minds" and "thoughts and prayers" in the sanctimonious platitudes section of my pole.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I was watching CNN at work last night when their black journalist and crew were arrested live on air....

Omar Jimenez
yeah was watching that. The kid has a big future. Very composed and intelligent lad. I would be very impressed if MiniMe brought him over for dinner to Meet The Parents.

Might even segregate the restroom for a bit of a laugh.

Should go down well.

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
EZRu9NJXQAYKwoY

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
The tragedy is that earlier this morning, SpaceX successfully launched a NASA astronaut into space for the first time in a momentous event that should have marked the start of a new phase of space exploration and reminded all mankind of our shared humanity.

Instead, we're dealing with this crap.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dead link, Pfitzroy. Thought you were a tech cnut? FFS. What are we paying you for.

One thing i've been wondering about; given the mental proliference of GUNS in JesusLand, how long before some aggrieved protester just turns up with their AK (Andrew Kellaway) and opens fire in the cops faces? It's fucken LEGAL to walk round half the states in SeppoLand carrying a fucken gun isnt it?

Which brings me to my first thought of the day; those redneck klan fucks turning up to state buildings armed to the teetha few weeks back..... if a group of BROTHERS did that..... ffs USA would overturn their gun laws overnight.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ no, I think Mr Orange & co would just use it as an excuse to put Federal troops on the streets. Shit, he's practically daring the protesters (or 'protesters') to have a crack at his beautiful Secret Service so they can use their 'vicious dogs' & 'ominous weapons' on them as it is, modern-day Black Panthers going postal with AR-15's (AK (Andrew Kellaway)'s are un-American, dontcha know) would be music to his ears.

Edit: just noticed I broke your 'don't mention The Orange Shartmouth' requirement. Sorry about that.

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
It all feels dangerously like they need a good war to distract and kickstart their economy. Right when China is getting very hawkish. I have felt for a few years that we are doing a modern version of the first half of last century. It seems to be accelerating now though. I don't see the 2020s being a decade that reflects well upon humans.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Dead link, Pfitzroy. Thought you were a tech cnut? FFS. What are we paying you for.

Not my fault that Rowley hasn't updated the forum software to accurately represent twitter links.

Code:
https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1266963946168135680?s=20

I'm strictly here for visual appeal, btw

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
America Invades Itself.

--USA Today--

America has today taken the slightly peculiar step of invading itself. The deteriorating world power, having recently fallen into violent disrepair and civic unrest, as well as possibly being in the throes of empire's end, has today claimed that invading themselves was a necessary step in order to invade someone.

EZi4dX0X0AIQSGr

"We the Americans claim this sovereign territory on behalf of some Americans."

EZi4dX0X0AIQSGr

"We will defend America at all costs from..... uhhh..... our fellow Americans."

EZi4dX0X0AIQSGr

"Who farted?"

EZi4dX0X0AIQSGr

"Nothing can stop Americans but Americans themselves."

EZi4dX0X0AIQSGr

"As Americans we have nothing to fear except our fearful fellow Americans."

EZi4dX0X0AIQSGr

"Hey mum, check out my cock shield."

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Been following these for the past week and it's been fucked. While some of the stuff rioters have been doing is pretty shitty (looting independent mum & dad businesses, bashings of some people) the actions of the (sadly) majority of the police have been disgusting (the NYPD cars, teargas, flashbangs and rubber bullets being set on peaceful protestors, the business owner being murdered for no reason, provocateurs, I could go on).

If I wasn't working Saturday I'd go to the one in the CBD.

(also on the looting - I can sort of see why it's happening - they've been told to protest peacefully, they tried it and it still didn't work)

Also the ANTIFA 'terror ban' is absolute rubbish - it's a loose movement and it screams 'basic excuse to remove any opposition'

I also get a very bad feeling the coppers will get off (or even worse - pardoned!)

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Other three charged this morning. Hopefully that will lower the overall temperature.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Most of the rioting cities have had continual democrat leadership for years, you would think things would have got better under their enlightened leadership

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Most of the rioting cities have had continual democrat leadership for years, you would think things would have got better under their enlightened leadership

Poor bait.

Ever had a look at the states ranked by poverty?
Dominated by Republicans, odd hey.
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.12.23 pm.png