• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Server Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
If anything is broken on G&GR please let me know!

I've just gone live with a dedicated database server to support our struggling web server. To be sure it's working I've turned off the sql services on the web server, so if something is broken then I need to know stat!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I really wish I knew what you were talking about. In fact no I don't, my brain is melting. Just make it happen.

Thanks from all in Gaggerland.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
We used to have one computer, and now we have two. Splitting the load to help the site cope with increased traffic.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Hi Moses. My work computer IE is telling em that it is modifying pages to help prevent cross site scripting.

Not sure WTF that means, and functionaity seems fine. Just letting you know in case it is relevant.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Hi Moses. My work computer IE is telling em that it is modifying pages to help prevent cross site scripting.

Not sure WTF that means, and functionaity seems fine. Just letting you know in case it is relevant.
Which page is that on?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
It seems to load a little slower but that just may be my internet today.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Does this include threads having problems?

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/newcastle-hunter-rugby-union-comp-gf-scores.6069/

This link to the Newcastle thread I started is busted, 8 or so pages are missing. The title was also just Newcastle Hunter Rugby Union. Not just the GF scores as this unfamiliar title says.
Think you're in the 2010 thread, is this the one you want?
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/newcastle-hunter-rugby-union.7670/page-8

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Capture.png

It was doing it again this morning, but it's not doing it now.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^^

Exactly the same popup on my windows 7/IE 9 machine. More annoying than anything else. Prefer to use the Macbook Pro anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.