• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks v Reds, 19th April, Durban

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Also, I don’t understand the Hockings contesting for the kick off. I thought World Rugby stopped the 1 person lifters after Folau’s banning?

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
The back three are complement each other quite nicely. I'm unsure what we can do next year without Higgers, hopefully we can find an outsider to fill that void as Wright and ASY (Angus Scott-Young) are doing fantastic work.
I’m hoping Caleb Timu isn’t definitely lost. I know he hasn’t featured much this year but I think his impact could be a real addition to the work of the rest of our pack. Has to work on his ball security, but I thought he was one of our best last year.

Otherwise I think a back row of Salakaia-Loto, Wright & ASY (Angus Scott-Young) with Hockings & Rodda in the row would tick all the boxes.

B

Bobby Sands

I’m hoping Caleb Timu isn’t definitely lost. I know he hasn’t featured much this year but I think his impact could be a real addition to the work of the rest of our pack. Has to work on his ball security, but I thought he was one of our best last year.

Otherwise I think a back row of Salakaia-Loto, Wright & ASY (Angus Scott-Young) with Hockings & Rodda in the row would tick all the boxes.

Timu has so much value.

Would be a tragic waste of talent to lose him.

Harry Wilson though is an absolute beauty coming through.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Like always, theres a few young backrowers coming through the Queensland pathway..

Harry Wilson looks like a real talent, Fraser McReight is a very very good player, and I think Tom Kibble has a lot to offer as well...

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Also, I don’t understand the Hockings contesting for the kick off. I thought World Rugby stopped the 1 person lifters after Folau’s banning?
Nah im pretty sure they determined Folau was the person in the wrong after that.

Im pretty certain no one at WR (World Rugby) has seen a game of rugby hey. The same brilliant minds that gave us the 'nipple line', and other wonders.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Very happy with the backs although I'd love to see Kerevi link more with Feauai-Sautia, CFS has really improved in the last few weeks and Kerevi should be looking to give him some space, he looked very dangerous the few time he got the ball. That link up for the McDermott try was sublime.
CFS really has done well this last little while - some mighty impressive stuff.

B

Bobby Sands

CFS really has done well this last little while - some mighty impressive stuff.

Hes becoming a pretty handy 13.

Jordy is obviously superior, but it will be interesting how it all plays out.

Very happy to have him in the side.