• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharpie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
How bloody good is Sharpie as a commentator? The last three weeks with him on the sideline has just been gold. Got to say I am just loving his input on the games and the players. Never fails to explain his views and I love the manner in which he does it. He adds an amazing context into the game with current knowledge he calls and does it on the spot. No crappy attempts at trying to be the funny man but just a friendly personality that can explain the tactics during the game in a manner that makes the listener absorb all his contributions thinking nothing but credibility.

Keep up the great work old mate and many of us looking forward to lapping up your input as the season continues.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Last year we had a couple of guys talking about how Kafe could run a weekly analysis show of some kind.

If you had Sharpe and Kafe, occasionally someone else, is that the sort of show any of you would watch? Sharpe seems perfect for analysis.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I wouldn't watch it because I don't have Foxtel, but it would certainly weaken my resolve about not subscribing.

Status
Not open for further replies.