• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Tattsy'TaylorFan1

Ward Prentice (10)
Is John Porch definitely playing for Norths this weekend v Eastwood? Hope so, such a good player and good on him for going back and playing if he does.

meatpie

Herbert Moran (7)
Team list are out on RugbyNews but they have added a PayWall to access it. (Think it is $3.50 a week).
I would be more than happy to pay that for a hard copy program but not so sure about a E-Newletter.

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
Rugby News are absolutely dreaming if they think I am paying for Shute Shield team lists and Greg Dowden's 'goss'

GentleGiant

Allen Oxlade (6)
Rugby News are absolutely dreaming if they think I am paying for Shute Shield team lists and Greg Dowden's 'goss'

Greg's Goss is the most important part of the week hahahahaha... unbelievable that he actually gets paid now to write his column. talk about turning people off that site. he writes complete nonsense. i read what he wrote on his fb group about saturdays game last week for souths vs gordon. majority of what he says was wrong

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Greg's Goss is the most important part of the week hahahahaha. unbelievable that he actually gets paid now to write his column. talk about turning people off that site. he writes complete nonsense. i read what he wrote on his fb group about saturdays game last week for souths vs gordon. majority of what he says was wrong

Im in the fb group and it has been especially hardwork with the Israel stuff. I contemplate quitting it every day.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Team list are out on RugbyNews but they have added a PayWall to access it. (Think it is $3.50 a week).
I would be more than happy to pay that for a hard copy program but not so sure about a E-Newletter.

Yep - spot on I'd have no issues paying for a hard copy.
One of the big misses no longer having them, is the old ones that some times get shared on the FB site - it is the history that is so important.

TheNude

Peter Burge (5)
Good crowd?

I’d say typical crowd size; definitely not as many as round 1.

I was down on the 22 and the Rats seemed to have a lot of trouble with their lineout calls; they were in a good position a few times in the first half only to lose their own throw. After going down two tries inside the first 5-6 mins it was always going to be a hard match but credit to the players they kept going all match.

Only dampener for Uni was losing Guy Porter to injury as he was having a great game. Overall strong game for James Kane, Harry Potter and Banjo Travers.

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
I thought the forwards were fantastic
Sherratt is the type of player I love to hate, Will very happily deride everything he does at the game but would have loved him in my team
Front row were very sound and uni in general looked very good
Odd thing was rats were not terrible but messed up every time they had made an advantage
Seen four games now live and don’t know who has been the front runner !
Thursday at Coogee will be fun then I can’t make Mudgee so north Sydney it is

Status
Not open for further replies.