• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2020

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Fixtures this week:

Easts vs Eastwood
West Harbour vs Randwick
Uni vs Penrith
Manly vs Wildfires
Southern vs Two Blues
Gordon vs Warringah

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Gordon vs Warringah and Easts vs Eastwood the troubling ones for tipping. My tips:

Eastwood
Randwick
Uni
Manly
Southern
Gordon

I think the rain will help the Rats though.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Easts vs Eastwood
West Harbour vs Randwick
Uni vs Penrith
Manly vs Wildfires
Southern vs Two Blues
Gordon vs Warringah

Ive seen Easts, they are not far off the pace.

Im going for an upset for Parramatta. They held Randwick to Nil all at half time last week. In the rain, who knows

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Easts
Randwick
Uni
Manly
Souths
Gordon

Gordon vs Warringah and Easts vs Eastwood the troubling ones for tipping. I think the rain will help the Rats though.

Agree. But going to take a chance on Gordon getting it done at home.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
without getting ahead of things, its great to see the Stags back. They had some tough, tough years on and off the paddock circa 10 years ago and there has been a huge amount of work done to get things back on track. There is a huge amount of latent support on the north shore that will start flocking back to the game if the staggies are genuine contenders.
it had been a bit sad watching them with one colts team a few years ago - now they are a genuine chance of the club champs and are coming third.