• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield Rd.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

latrell247

Chris McKivat (8)
For e.g
Sydney University

1) Dylan Evans
2) James Richie
3) Sam Talakai
4) Liam Winton
5) Oli Atkins
6) Anthony Pohlen
7) Jono Jenkins
8) Dave Hickey
9) David Fong
10) Stephano Hunt
11) Terrence Dodd
12) James Dargaville
13) James McMahon
14) Zubayr Abrahams
15) Angus Roberts

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
too early to tell as we're still a month out. Perhaps Bruce Ross might be able to give us an insight into what has happened to Tom Heslop. If fit, I would imagine he would get a starting gig in the Uni row ahead of Atkins

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Where's Michael Hodge, Tom Boidin and Hugh Hawkins?
Also James Dargaville surely cant be their best option at 12. If so then they may be struggling for backs as he is a backrower who only recently converted to a 12.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
This discussion is much too premature, at least with respect to Uni. They had the trial against Samoa A some weeks ago and are about to have more trials. I don't think that the coaches would be thinking yet about the composition of the Round 1 team.

I know that both Tom Heslop and Oli Atkins are regarded extremely highly at the Club, and Michael Hodge and Tom Boidin in particular are in the same category. Uni will be competitive.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
I agree, also Manly are still sorting out player availability due to injuries,7s etc.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Randwick have a few guys to come back and a few new guys as well. Could be anything come round 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.