• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springbokke Northern Tour 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Teams:
Scotland
15 Stuart Hogg, 14 Tommy Seymour, 13 Huw Jones, 12 Pete Horne, 11 Sean Maitland, 10 Finn Russell, 9 Greig Laidlaw (captain), 8 Ryan Wilson, 7 Hamish Watson, 6 Sam Skinner 5 Jonny Gray, 4 Ben Toolis, 3 WP Nel, 2 Stuart McInally, 1 Gordon Reid
Substitutes: 16 Fraser Brown, 17 Allan Dell, 18 Simon Berghan, 19 Josh Strauss, 20 Jamie Ritchie, 21 Ali Price, 22 Adam Hastings, 23 Chris Harris.
South Africa
15 Willie le Roux, 14 S’bu Nkosi, 13 Jesse Kriel, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Aphiwe Dyantyi, 10 Handre Pollard, 9 Embrose Papier, 8 Duane Vermeulen, 7 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 6 Siya Kolisi (captain), 5 Franco Mostert, 4 RG Snyman, 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Malcolm Marx, 1 Steven Kitshoff
Substitutes: 16 Bongi Mbonambi, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Lood de Jager, 20 Francois Louw, 21 Ivan van Zyl, 22 Elton Jantjies, 23 Cheslin Kolbe

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Referee​
official_72_photo.jpg
Romain Poite (France)

Assistant 1​
official_158_photo.jpg
Ben O'Keeffe (New Zelaand)

Assistant 2​
official_261_photo.JPG
Frank Murphy (Ireland)

TMO​
official_101_photo.jpg
Ben Skeen (New Zealand)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Looks like Kolisi might just be in trouble as headbutt looks not too flash!

Came to nothing.

The Springbokke show improvement since the first test vs England. Thought they finished much stronger this time and gave them no chance at the end.

First half again that stupid box kicking , costing us two tries but a much better performance when they played more phases. Our first try was something of a beaut.

For the Scots ex Stormer Huw Jones had a blinder. Shaping up to be the best midfielder in world rugby.

Wales will be a massive challence. We havent beat them in ages. Looking forward to this final test.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Came to nothing.

The Springbokke show improvement since the first test vs England. Thought they finished much stronger this time and gave them no chance at the end.

First half again that stupid box kicking , costing us two tries but a much better performance when they played more phases. Our first try was something of a beaut.

For the Scots ex Stormer Huw Jones had a blinder. Shaping up to be the best midfielder in world rugby.

Wales will be a massive challence. We havent beat them in ages. Looking forward to this final test.

Maybe a massive challenge, but I think you are going to tear them apart.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Came to nothing.

Quite pleased about that, after looking at it a few more times I could see how he was trying to get up, it looked worse that it was obviously. Also pleased as I didn't think he was the player to do crap.
Like you PB looking forward to the Welsh test!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Quite pleased about that, after looking at it a few more times I could see how he was trying to get up, it looked worse that it was obviously. Also pleased as I didn't think he was the player to do crap.
Like you PB looking forward to the Welsh test!

These gifts supporters do after matches are never the same when it happen in real time. The supporters usually cut out the stuff they dont want others to see and only show those they want the supporters to see.

I cant find the ref dissions thread. Thought Willies yellow deserve a place there. Why he did not jump surely deserves a yellow. He should have scored.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
The Bok team will be confirmed at 16:00 (SA time) on Thursday, with Saturday’s Test scheduled for 19:20 (SA time).
Likely Springbok starting XV: 15 Willie le Roux, 14 S’bu Nkosi, 13 Jesse Kriel, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Aphiwe Dyantyi, 10 Handre Pollard, 9 Embrose Papier, 8 Duane Vermeulen, 7 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 6 Siya Kolisi (captain), 5 Franco Mostert, 4 RG Snyman, 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Malcolm Marx, 1 Steven Kitshoff
Probable bench: 16 Bongi Mbonambi, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Eben Etzebeth, 20 Francois Louw, 21 Ivan van Zyl, 22 Elton Jantjies, 23 Cheslin Kolbe

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Wales
15 Liam Williams, 14 George North, 13 Jonathan Davies, 12 Hadleigh Parkes, 11 Josh Adams, 10 Gareth Anscombe, 9 Gareth Davies, 8 Ross Moriarty, 7 Justin Tipuric, 6 Dan Lydiate, 5 Alun Wyn Jones (captain), 4 Adam Beard, 3 Tomas Francis, 2 Ken Owens, 1 Nicky Smith
Substitutes: 16 Elliot Dee, 17 Rob Evans, 18 Dillon Lewis, 19 Cory Hill, 20 Ellis Jenkins, 21 Tomos Williams, 22 Dan Biggar, 23 Owen Watkin

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Springboks – 15 Willie le Roux, 14 S’bu Nkosi, 13 Jesse Kriel, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Aphiwe Dyantyi, 10 Handre Pollard, 9 Embrose Papier, 8 Duane Vermeulen, 7 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 6 Siya Kolisi (captain), 5 Franco Mostert, 4 RG Snyman, 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Malcolm Marx, 1 Steven Kitshoff.
Subs: 16 Bongi Mbonambi, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Eben Etzebeth, 20 Francois Louw, 21 Ivan van Zyl, 22 Elton Jantjies, 23 Cheslin Kolbe.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Springboks usually struggle with the last test. One foot on the plain, summer holidays coming up, serious lack of braai meat, exct

Our bench was awesome the last two tests, Etsebeth added more meat and we'll need at much as we can get.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Enjoyed the game, think Wales deserved winners, though I thought the Boks were going to run over top at the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.