• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks V Aussie A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
If the Moari v Springbok doesn't go ahead then I would love for O'neil to offer an Aussie A side to tour SA as a warm up for the Lions series.

Seen as we will not be part of the PNC (Pacific Nations Cup) this year it will be good for Deans to see a couple of Fringes players like Beale play against the world champs.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
I thought we couldn't afford the PNC (Pacific Nations Cup) or Australian Rugby Shield. Would there be a profit in it ? And is a one off game going to help player development ?

Love us to do a longer Euro tour. Where our emerging Wallabies get a taste of Munster forwards groping and gouging.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
As long as it's not a cost, A one off may not be great but maybe a quick two test series against the A's & then the Boks would be good.

I still think it's better than nothing and a two week training camp with the Wallabies before hand would be a positive.

Maybe even a intra match Wallabies v the possibles before departure.

T

TOCC

unless SARU are going to pay for it, i dont think JON will want to spend the money

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Make the players pay for it themselves. They like us would give alot of money to play for the Wallabies and if this helps their chances then why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.