• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
It's Payto & Panda official! It's on

http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/p...-facing-the-punt/story-e6frf4pu-1227393643091

ONE of the Waratahs’ most loyal fans will be rewarded for his dedication at the Tahs’ clash with the Reds tomorrow night after his friends petitioned the club for him to run the ball on the field pre-match.
As in, literally petitioned them. A change.org petition was started for “Waratah Jesus”, aka Nic Buckle, to do the pre-match duties and after it ticked up past 140 votes, the Waratahs came to the party.
Buckle, who wears a light blue suit to every game, will run the match-ball on. Good rugby people.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I will be there to see WaratahJesus float like goose-down on a gentle zephyr across the emerald turf of Allianz and place the pill with piety upon the designated sacred place and then transcend unto his anointed place under the Massive Screen of Destiny and partake of the great mid-strength Schooner.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
in true Waratah Jesus style he surely can't just walk the ball on.

I'm predicting public masturbation or a bomb vest

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I'm thinking Tom Carter better watch out or he'll be corralled into wearing a leather outfit and towing WJ out to the middle on a sky blue chariot.

Status
Not open for further replies.