• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Submitting questions to Ruggamatrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
I've recently discovered the joy that is ruggamatrix, and I'd like to submit questions for upcoming interviews. I've even registered for Twitter which is something I swore I'd never do. I still can't bloody figure out how you a) find out who is being interviewed and b) submit your questions. Has anyone done this before? Any tips you can give me? You'd think there'd be a bit of a how-to guide on the ruggamatrix website but I'm buggered if I can find it. Cheers lads.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Are you following @ruggamatrix on twitter? He and Casho will often announce who they have coming on and then ask for questions.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
To follow @ruggamatrix go to this link and click follow
To follow @thecashman go to this link and click follow

When they ask for questions, usually early in the week, click reply to their message.

while you're there follow me, gagger, noddy and juan... anyone else here on twitter?

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Cheers fellas, I think that should set me right. Gutted I missed the chance to ask Big Al and the fat cat any questions. Maybe they'll get one of the other front-rowers on sometime soon.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
They seem to have pretty good access to the Tahs, which makes sense as Les is former defence coach, Ewen former head coach and Djuro former media dude at NSWRU. So maybe :nau: will get a run..

Status
Not open for further replies.