• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Suncorp Stadium Seating

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
G'day,

I am looking online for a layout of the seating for the Test match in August against the All Blacks.

I am trying to workout where i would likely be seated for Platnium, Gold and Bronze tickets (Bronze Unlicenced is not an option)

Does anyone have a map handy they could post up?

Cheers

Carn the Wallabies

redsfanatic

Peter Burge (5)
Watch out for platinum. I got platinum last year for the Ireland match, expecting to be near halfway, and ended up past the 22 nearing the tryline. I still enjoyed the game but a bit dissapointing.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
Watch out for platinum. I got platinum last year for the Ireland match, expecting to be near halfway, and ended up past the 22 nearing the tryline. I still enjoyed the game but a bit dissapointing.

I sometimes prefer the 22 just because of the way the game is played. Provided i am elevated a bit. I also enjoy the corners for that reason too.

Cheers for the info seems i couldn't find hyperlinks on the ticketek website but all good now. Any idea how the seats are numbered? I have the bays.

Status
Not open for further replies.