• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sunwolves. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
So we have this "Japanese" team playing in Singapore with two Japanese players in the starting 15.

I think we can all agree that this whole circus has been a total failure.

What is the point?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
So we have this "Japanese" team playing in Singapore with two Japanese players in the starting 15.

I think we can all agree that this whole circus has been a total failure.

What is the point?
Fucked if I know. They don't mean any thing to any one. ESPECIALLY not with ONE Japanese bloke in the starting XV on the weekend, the halfback. They used to be good for a j-starting front row but can't even be fucked doing that any more.
Why on Gods black earth would they expect Japan to get behind this team when it literally has absolutely nothing to do with them? Why the fuck are they playing in Singapore? The whole contrivance is just a frankenmess of addended bumclasping

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Japanese test players are been tested from the first 5 weeks of the Super Rugby competition

Singapore was a demand from South Africa as part of their inclusion, South African teams didn’t want to have to fly to japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.