• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It's that type of fearless leadership we love about you, Captain Scarf! Nice comma work too! Subtle, but telling.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK, the Super 14 of 2010 has fired up on all 4 burners. The onions are on and the plastic wrap is off the snags and steak. No more entrants to the Tipping Comp now unless they ask very very nicely.

141 starters, with the biggest groups coming from Waratahs (54), Reds (31), and Brumbies (25). On the next tier are Force supporters (7) along with the biggest foreign groups, Crusaders (6) and Stormers (5).

Good luck to all. A KooGa jersey to the winner.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Re: Super 14 Fantasy Comp

Some very out-there picks for round two from some players. Big cajones for the following picks :

Cheezel - Reds by 6
Newb - Cheetahs by 5
CJServices - Lions by 15
Moses and WJ both predicting carnage at the Cake Tin -its not going to be that bad - is it?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
TheRiddler said:
Some very out-there picks for round two from some players. Big cajones for the following picks :

Cheezel - Reds by 6
Newb - Cheetahs by 5
CJServices - Lions by 15
Moses and WJ both predicting carnage at the Cake Tin -its not going to be that bad - is it?
Canes by 35 seemed about right to me, looks like WJ is a bit of a pussy only picking the Canes by 30!

Cajones to DubboniansXV picking Force by 10

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
A cursory glance reveals the following Reds supporters tipped the Saders:

backfiRED
Reido
Disco
Sully
Liquorbox
Reddy!
Noddy
rugbyfreak
Davey
petdr
Mungo
Marto
The duke
GC..

14 Quislings! Could one of the successful Reds tippers suggest an appropriate punishment.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Lindommer said:
A cursory glance reveals the following Reds supporters tipped the Saders:

backfiRED
Reido
Disco
Sully
Liquorbox
Reddy!
Noddy
rugbyfreak
Davey
petdr
Mungo
Marto
The duke
GC..

14 Quislings! Could one of the successful Reds tippers suggest an appropriate punishment.
Seeing as tarring & feathering seems to have gone out of style, being forced to drink 5 jugs of warm Tooheys New seems about right. Shame gentlemen..shame...!The mighty Reds should be you first pick every week, regardless of the oppo :eek:

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Damn and fuck it. I got on the Force with a margin point, but I just needed the Canes to win! I hear Kaplan is somehow involved in my misery. What happened?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Scarfman said:
Damn and fuck it. I got on the Force with a margin point, but I just needed the Canes to win! I hear Kaplan is somehow involved in my misery. What happened?
Don't know about you, but Carter missed the conversion to deny me my win point. Bloody Cantabrians!

Status
Not open for further replies.