• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Rd 4 Force vs Rebels - Perth

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
MELBOURNE REBELS (1-15): Cabous Eloff, James Hanson, Pone Faamausili, Ross Haylett-Petty, Trevor Hosea, Joshua Kemeny, Richard Hardwick, Michael Wells, Joe Powell, Matt To’omua (C), Marika Koroibete, Reece Hodge, Stacey Ili, Lachlan Anderson, Tom Pincus

Reserves: Ed Craig, Isaac Aedo Kailea, Lucio Sordoni, Steve Cummins, Glen Vaihu, James Tuttle

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
WESTERN FORCE (1-15): Tom Robertson, Feleti Kaitu’u, Santiago Medrano, Jeremy Thrush, Ryan Mccauley, Fergus Lee Warner, Kane Koteka, Brynard Stander (C), Tomas Cubelli, Jake Mcintyre, Marcel Brache, Richard Kahui, Tevita Kuridrani, Byron Ralston, Robert Kearney

Reserves: Jack Winchester, Angus Wagner, Greg Holmes, Sitaleki Timani, Tomas Lezana, Ian Prior, Henry Taefu & Jack Mcgregor

VassMan

Darby Loudon (17)
Is Tim Anstee injured? Really wish they'd say a bit more in the releases about why pkayers have been dropped or promoted!

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Rebels to name another 2 bench players, squad really struggling with injures. It’s more about getting through this game and regroup next week back home with a few guys that have been unable to travel west back onboard. A win would put the Rebels in a very strong position with 2 games against the Tahs and 4 home games to come.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What’s with the Rebels bench? Lomani injured and Gordon might replace him?
Same with Nowlan for Wilkin.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Rebels to name another 2 bench players, squad really struggling with injures. It’s more about getting through this game and regroup next week back home with a few guys that have been unable to travel west back onboard. A win would put the Rebels in a very strong position with 2 games against the Tahs and 4 home games to come.
I’m buoyed by this team, I was expecting more injuries. Add DHP, Uelese & Naisarani and we’re looking formidable. Hanson was a fantastic pick up.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
What’s with the Rebels bench? Lomani injured and Gordon might replace him?
Same with Nowlan for Wilkin.
Not sure on any injuries with them sorry. I’d suspect Wilkin is still struggling with the injury that made him leave the field at half time against the Reds, but that pure speculation than any actual knowledge.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Enjoying the rotations through the Force.
Good to see Winchester getting another crack off the bench.
Even more enjoying Sita getting a chance to show his stuff and settle into his new team.
Welcome back to WA!!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Uelese has been training, so could be back earlier than expected.

DHP I’m not as confident by, George Worth into the squad shows how unknown the lay off time will be.
I would love a fit DHP back but surely the man calls it a day. Look after your noggin please.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I would love a fit DHP back but surely the man calls it a day. Look after your noggin please.
From what I have read it’s literally week to week and been given the all clear for any future issues from several industry experts. Just the symptoms under some duress that are still sticking around. Hopefully we see him back when he can, the club wouldn’t throw him out there until he’s 100%

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Solid Force team. They have gone big in the pack to combat the physicality that the Rebels are bringing. I don’t like the match up of Kailea v Holmes in the last 20mins, could be lambs to the slaughter if there is many set pieces

The Forcefield

Frank Row (1)
I’m buoyed by this team, I was expecting more injuries. Add DHP, Uelese & Naisarani and we’re looking formidable. Hanson was a fantastic pick up.

With Uelese and Hanson, current and former Wallabies, that's great experience up front. Agree, nice signing.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Good Eastern Stand at the game - despite the Covid limitations and social distancing.
The Sea of Blue was in good voice.
159169938_3844779322227455_8413840113162715233_o.jpg