• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 10 - Rebels v Force, 3.00pm AEST Sat 5th September

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
It's easy to forget that both teams have been living in hotels for the last three months. That's a pre-modern UK tour commitment of time and energy! That a few players' form is dropping off is totally predictable.

Huge thanks are owed to both the Force and Rebels for making the sacrifices necessary to have this comp go ahead

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
The last game for a few of the Force guys aparently. Couple of stalwarts won't be back next season, I am hoping they get sent off with a win to close out their careers. The force will bring it, I am going for an upset here!

On Kahui I think he has been immense. His defense alone has kept the force in a number of games. All the little things he does off the ball as well as constantly making it over the ad line have made him a great pick up. No doubt some of the younger guys have learnt a heap from having him around the squad. Hope he stays for another season to share all his experience.

Ballboy

Chris McKivat (8)
Just hope the Rebels take field goals / penalties when in range and not getting through the defense , against Reds was ridiculous ,plenty of points on offer we scored none

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Kafe and Kearns have had a chat with Gardner bout scrums. That should sort it. Australian heroes.