• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 5 Brumbies v Reds Saturday 7.15 GIO Stadium

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
grow up mate.
I can be a rugby union supporter and then recognise that there needs to be improvements in the professional game if it wants to maintain relevancy in Australia. We all sit here whinging about rugby union dying in australia, but when people point out the reasons why, they get told to fuck off. Stick your head back in the sand and just pretend the game will save itself then.
Why do it in the match thread? The rest of us are trying to enjoy some rugby.

A mutterer

Desmond Connor (43)
was thinking earlier the reds backs looking the better of the 2 but have been a bit too deep. bit of patience and better discipline seems them rewarded with a great try.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Why do it in the match thread? The rest of us are trying to enjoy some rugby.

I'm trying to enjoy the rugby as well and yet you're the one telling me to fuck off..
Surely someone lamenting the dropped balls and penalties isn't an attack on you ego that you need to react like that.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuck me, same issue from the Kiwi game before. Maybe you can strictly call that but have a sense for the fucking game, what an awful call. No arm to the head, Berry has called about 5 marginal highs which just kill this game.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I have to say my moan at Brumbies' backs doesn't include Wright on the wing, he really gives it a go.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Both the Aussie refs are doing a terrible terrible job running a match. Just awful.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I'm trying to enjoy the rugby as well and yet you're the one telling me to fuck off!
Surely someone lamenting the dropped balls and penalties isn't an attack on you ego that you need to react like that.

nah. He's right. The NRL is superior thing can stay away from the game thread. Lack of courtesy maybe be he's right.

Entertaining first half with plenty of rugby skills on show. Enjoying this one.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Still cant hit him in the head.. I thought it at the time. Its not like its the first high shot from the Reds tonight. Heres an idea.. tackle lower..