• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Round 7 - Reds v Rebels @ Suncorp Stadium, 7:15pm Sat 15 Aug

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Rebels really needed to score at the end of the half to be in it. Reds looking more clinical and disciplined (feels odd writing that). Halfway through that half I was about to write Daugunu is playing himself out of the Wallabies squad but he came home strong.

Deegan and To'omua are such a fun pairing to watch, they really work well together. If a few of the passes stick they could get going.

Naisarani v Wilson is looking pretty even so far.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Way too much kicking for me. I understand field position but possesion is pretty vital.Jock Campbell showed what happens when you have a crack. Berry having a great game

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Doesn't look like Paisami is coming back for the 2nd half. Petaia to centre and Hegarty to wing? or Hegarty to FB and Jock to wing?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Rebels really needed to score at the end of the half to be in it. Reds looking more clinical and disciplined (feels odd writing that). Halfway through that half I was about to write Daugunu is playing himself out of the Wallabies squad but he came home strong.

Deegan and To'omua are such a fun pairing to watch, they really work well together. If a few of the passes stick they could get going.

Naisarani v Wilson is looking pretty even so far.
Filipo was excellent for the majority. One thing I've noticed about him in defence over the last couple of years is his ability to get under a player and lift them. It sometimes gets him into trouble but he can put on dominant hits against big guys like his shot on Naisarani late in the half.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Doesn't look like Paisami is coming back for the 2nd half. Petaia to centre and Hegarty to wing? or Hegarty to FB and Jock to wing?

Looks like Flook to wing and Petaia to centre. Pretty good change. Good to see Flook get a half.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
McReight does what McReight does. Thought the Reds were lucky not to give away a penalty in the shenigans in the rucks on line but play on.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
well i think To'omua hasnt shown enough to be the wobs 10, JOC (James O'Connor) has had his number tonight