• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Round 7 - Reds v Rebels @ Suncorp Stadium, 7:15pm Sat 15 Aug

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
McReight is showing us what would've happened to Pocock if he played now. Whistled out of the game.

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Jeez.how dare we get excited about a young prop not coming out of Queensland, right?

Feel free to get excited, I love a good prop - but when his best attribute is his ‘running game’ and he’s spilt his milk 3 times and been handled like a rag doll by TT, it doesn’t really get me going. Not to mention he’s propping against the 4th string Reds LH and hasn’t made any in roads.

He will probably still be named in the GAGR team of the week though.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
How many tries have the Rebels butchered this half? Anyone counting? At least 6 I think. Outstanding defence from the Reds though.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
See Rebels? Ball goes over try line with no one underneath it. Very easy.

Great work Reds. Defend, defend, defend, get ball score.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Feel free to get excited, I love a good prop - but when his best attribute is his ‘running game’ and he’s spilt his milk 3 times and been handled like a rag doll by TT, it doesn’t really get me going. Not to mention he’s propping against the 4th string Reds LH and hasn’t made any in roads.

He will probably still be named in the GAGR team of the week though.

There's nothing wrong with someone who gets the audience excited with their running game. I've only caught the 2nd half but his one drop was pretty tough to take. It's his first season of Super Rugby. He still has a lot of growth and development to go. I've said previously that his scrummaging needs work. It's pretty tough to judge him on being belted by TT who is probably the most explosive prop in the world. At a minimum one of them. He's had a good first season and has a lot to build from.