• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 8 - Brumbies vs Waratahs @ Canberra Stadium - Saturday 22 August @ 7.15pm

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
0 overnight, with rain and snow falling above 600 metres .....................

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Karmichael Hunt out with a hamstring injury.

Walton in to 12 and Foketi to 13. Nick Malouf joins the bench.

Big blow for the Waratahs.

Tahtrajic

Ted Fahey (11)
Interesting they put Nick Malouf on the bench and not Moeroa. They seem determined not to try him out.
Watched a lot of Moeroa when he was at school. Great running straight and off loading. He seams to have lost a bit of pace when he bulked up while playing league at Parra. But I’d like to see him given a chance.

Number 7

Darby Loudon (17)
Watched a lot of Moeroa when he was at school. Great running straight and off loading. He seams to have lost a bit of pace when he bulked up while playing league at Parra. But I’d like to see him given a chance.

Theoretically a good swap for Hunt then.

There was an article earlier in the year saying he had lost some weight to increase his agility so you might be right about his speed. He still holds the GPS shot put record with no-one going anywhere near his mark in the last few years so must have been a strong boy.

B

Bobby Sands

Knock the snot out of them please Brumbies.

Don’t want any unnecessary Tahs sneaking into Wallabies selection.

I do like Ramm though, he’s a talent.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Knock the snot out of them please Brumbies.

Don’t want any unnecessary Tahs sneaking into Wallabies selection.

I do like Ramm though, he’s a talent.

:).. come now Bobby, even you can acknowledge there is some great young talent in the Tahs atm.

I really want to see more from players like Foketi & Staniforth tonight. Maddocks needs to show me that he has shaken off the jitters because he's got some real natural ability and could be exceptional.

I worry about that Brumbies bench, feel that it'll be a hard day at the office for the boys in sky blue tonight.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
I have been looking forward to this game all week.
After the belting we received the last time we were in Canberra, the young Tahs pups seem to be a lot more clinical and hungry.
bring it on. ( from my warm toasty living room)..

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Looks a miserable night to be playing. Hopefully the Tah's can still put on a performance like in that wet game against the Reds.