• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Round 8 - Force vs Reds @ Cbus Stadium, 7:05pm Friday 21st August

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Probably not suited for this thread, but I'd be surprised if all the Australian Super Rugby teams hadn't been given guidance on reducing their overall squad size by a few for 2021, similar actions are been taken by the NRL and AFL to reduce overall expenditure as a fallout from covid.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Probably not suited for this thread, but I'd be surprised if all the Australian Super Rugby teams hadn't been given guidance on reducing their overall squad size by a few for 2021, similar actions are been taken by the NRL and AFL to reduce overall expenditure as a fallout from covid.

Brad Thorn has talked about losing players before Sept deadline.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I don't know, ths Force lost 7 last weekend. Be interesting to see if Ready starting helps and how Tessman goes.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I’m hearing there is positive energy out of Ballymore this week, they aren't’ expecting the same deflation they suffered following the Brumbies match.

Reds by 20