• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Round 8 - Force vs Reds @ Cbus Stadium, 7:05pm Friday 21st August

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Shoulders aren't good either - Flook.

Nah they aren't I suffered a ACL team and broken collarbone on left shoulder, it was definitely more painful initially, however the hip was more debilitating over time.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Nah they aren't I suffered a ACL team and broken collarbone on left shoulder, it was definitely more painful initially, however the hip was more debilitating over time.

I've had shoulder - rotator cuff from marathon kayaking; and dislocation - changing a tyre on the Simpson. Missus had to drive out. Been 6 years getting that back to 50%.

Can't constrain the hip though. Collar bone either actually.

B

Bobby Sands

Wright, McReight, Wilson.

Will be one of the great QLD backrows.

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

They look like the most annoying backrow to play against. McReight is a pest and is everywhere. Wright seems like a top bloke who won't rise to your jibes and just plays well. Wilson is an absolute banter merchant and more annoyingly has the skill to back it up.