• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU - Semi Final - Reds v Reb

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
A bit hard to get up for anything, have not watched a game live since March, can't watch the game in the pub with friends, can't even have friends over to watch the game. It's F@cked

That's really sad that you have no friends. maybe you're watching too much TV.:p

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
A bit hard to get up for anything, have not watched a game live since March, can't watch the game in the pub with friends, can't even have friends over to watch the game. It's F@cked

Have a zoom party or something. It's not the same but it's better than nothing. Gotta look after that mental health mate.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Have a zoom party or something. It's not the same but it's better than nothing. Gotta look after that mental health mate.

I'm quite lucky, I still go to work. It's my wife and 4 year old I am worried about. The 6 month old is fine, she won't remember 2020 luckily.
That's really sad that you have no friends. maybe you're watching too much TV.:p

Absolutely, it's called curfew, only thing to do is watch TV

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Bunch of Rebels in Queensland Eh?
Uni students in revolt or something are they?
Don’t you worry about that.

Reds by 20

Attachments

• FDA180EC-DE42-4652-955E-460E0ED89613.jpeg
    FDA180EC-DE42-4652-955E-460E0ED89613.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 138

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Anyone know for sure what time kick off is? Originally it was listed as 6:15 but looks like everywhere is saying 7:15 now. Or is that just daylight savings?

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'm more relaxed about this match than the one against the Force. I'm not saying I think the Rebs will win it, but the pressure of trying to make finals made the experience last Saturday less than enjoyable. That weight is off now and I will enjoy this match regardless (unless it is really close at the end then I will be a complete mess).

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Wells has been punted to the shadow realm after his performance last week. Good to see Leota come into the 23.

Didn't know Strang was still with the squad, expect Lomani to go 80. Real shame about Tuttle (how many times has that been written?).

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
No changes for QLD XV:

Jack Straker replaces fellow GPS frontrower Ruan Smith as Queensland’s replacement tighthead prop, while hooker Alex Mafi returns to the 23 from a hamstring injury.

1. Harry Hoopert – Brothers
2. Brandon Paenga-Amosa – Sunnybank
3. Taniela Tupou – Brothers
4. Angus Blyth – Bond University
5. Lukhan Salakaia-Loto – Souths
6. Liam Wright – Easts ©
7. Fraser McReight – Brothers
8. Harry Wilson – Brothers
9. Tate McDermott – University of Queensland
10. James O’Connor – Brothers
11. Filipo Daugunu – Wests
12. Hamish Stewart – Brothers
13. Jordan Petaia – Wests
14. Chris Feauai-Sautia – Souths
15. Jock Campbell – University of Queensland

16. Alex Mafi – Bond University
17. JP Smith – GPS
18. Jack Straker – GPS
19. Tuaina Taii Tualima – GPS
20. Angus Scott-Young – University of Queensland
21. Moses Sorovi – Wests
22. Bryce Hegarty – GPS
23. Hunter Paisami – Wests

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
There's a lot to be said about stability. The Reds will be too much for the Rebels in my view, but if it's wet it will be a close one. Reds by 5-10.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
There's a lot to be said about stability. The Reds will be too much for the Rebels in my view, but if it's wet it will be a close one. Reds by 5-10.

Yeah, form says Reds show smoke the Rebels but both previous affairs have been so dour. Rebels really know how to contain the Reds.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Good team selections. Let's hope it's a dry deck and they play some exciting footy