• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Team of the Week

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Do these still count in finals?
1. Orr
2. Uelese
3. Tupou
4. Philip
5. Hosea
6. Wright
7. McReight
8. Naisarani
9. McDermott
10. JO'C
11. Koroibete
12. Stewart
13. Hodge
14. Daugunu
15. DHP
16. BPA
17. JP Smith
18. Ainsley
19. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
20. Hardwick - love this man's ticker.
21. Sorovi
22. Pasami
23. Campbell

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Dont agree with your lock selections - Blyth was huge. You've got Jock twice. I would have BPA at 2, but that's me.

Whoops. Edited now put DHP at 15, I was thinking about Jock v DHP for a long time. I think DHP in his 50 minutes or whatever had such an assured game and made impressive metres every time. Pretty line ball decision.

Yeah locks a close call again too, really thought Philip & Hosea kept the Rebels in it to be honest. Generated so much front foot ball from their carries, were great in defense and ran a tidy line out.

I could agree with your two first points but thought BPA was completely anonymous. Uelese was everywhere. Nailed his throws, great tackles, pilfered and think he got a charge down too?

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I find Hodge a bit "meh" to be honest. His utility gets him in but I remain somewhat unconvinced. And the big boot is less of a selling point nowadays.

Yeah - I run a lonely path supporting the guy some of the time.