• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby jerseys 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

All the teams jerseys are out for 2014, lets have a look at a few:

Rebels
mrjr301---fr.png

Reds
qrjr300red---fr.png

Force

wfjr303blu---fr.png

Brumbies

Alternate Design
14_Brumbies_Onfield_Alt_Jersey_-_Photoshop_Cropped.jpg

Primary Design
14_Brumbies_Onfield_kids.jpg

Waratahs
Home
WAR14-mens-pro-jersey-home__64705_zoom.JPG

Away
WAR14-away-jersey__15239_zoom.JPG

T

TOCC

I couldn't find images of the Rebels, Reds and Force away jerseys, the Reds also have a special jersey for the Waratahs match and their annual Indigenous Round jersey as well..

I'd like to see a heritage round introduced into the competition

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
The Red's jersey above is the one with the gold star under the QRU logo and the red collar, but the version that is being sold to the public appears to be different - see below image with the Red-Gold-Blue bar under the QRU logo and the nay blue collar.

I just ordered one of these from Lovell Rugby (UK) and it arrived today and it looks exactly like this:

19935.jpg

Red's alternate strip:
19936.jpg

And this is the only image I've seen so far of the '130 year monument jersey' that will be worn in the heritage round against the tahs. If you paid the $10 donation towards the 130 year monument then your name will appear in tiny type on this jersey.

ekqmn8.jpg

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Away jerseys:

Rebels (okay, but it looks like the Stormers)

ibfBzmis6ylyHC.jpg

Reds (replica away - so-so, basic boring white)

ibfCUe4qI70RF0.jpg

Force (meh)

. . . . . . . . . . . .
ipmD9j4Js6BLk.jpg

Brumbies (Alternate Design - not too bad)

Brumbies-away.png

Waratahs (Away - looks alright, except from the back!)

iZ62pJ47I8XCk.jpg

iDOx7DGicAmbT.jpg

Westie

Sydney Middleton (9)
I couldn't find images of the Rebels, Reds and Force away jerseys, the Reds also have a special jersey for the Waratahs match and their annual Indigenous Round jersey as well..

I'd like to see a heritage round introduced into the competition

Heritage round would be good but seriously what were the Tahs thinking?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
When I see the Tahs alternate jersey I see the big Volvo Logo but immediately below that I see a big Mazda logo with that light blue line. It might be just me, but if I were from Volvo I probably wouldn't be happy if many people were making the same association.

It is probably just me though. ;)

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think the more important question is why do you need a map of the state on the jersey?

I think it is a concerted plan to suggest that this is the NSW team, not just a Sydney team.

As for a map of the whole state, I think that is also a tactic to suggest to fans that whilst technically some areas of NSW fall within the Brumbies catchment area, the Tahs are trying to say that we're still your team and you should support us.

I don't really like the jersey design, but I do like the intent behind it.

T

TOCC

The Australian 7's team, not a Super Rugby jersey, but potentially a slight insight into the new Asics Wallaby jersey in 2014.

I'd be happy if this were the new Wallaby jersey, a clean and simple design.

BeJCuTCCMAAbU14.png:large

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No piping or oddly place diagonal slashes......... nice.

Obviously the Wobs will have green shorts and a more golden jersey, but if that's the design aspect it's nice and simple............

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Saffa kits are real bad this year.........

The Stormers' Flash Gordon kit is equally vile.........

T

TOCC

New Zealand jerseys in 2014, I think the Chiefs jersey looks pretty good, i don't really like the Blues jersey and the Hurricanes jersey reminds me of the old away Western Force jersey
d10c6d9147d2489b869f60ad923ce235.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.