• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 10 Waratahs v Rebels

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Fuck it. Start Isi and RHP in the second row. Cummins on the bench.
Need some serious mongrel on the field this weekend if we're any hope of winning against the 'Tahs.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
This is the Tahs best chance for a win this season, I reckon.

Rebels are fucken average and their only playmaker is way out of form.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
This is the Tahs best chance for a win this season, I reckon.

Rebels are fucken average and their only playmaker is way out of form.
This week has a sense of inevitability. We have to win to make finals been here before and it normally ends in disaster

James GC

Larry Dwyer (12)
Hosea out is a big blow, given Rebels track record when it comes this time of year it's not looking good unless your a force supporter.

Oldschool

Jim Clark (26)
Shoulder to the head. No mitigating factors. Red all day.

I know this is the wrong thread, but sure thing for this weekend is Nic White goes flying out of a ruck 2 meters backward clutching his head. Best weekly sitcom going around. EDIT it's a bye I'll have to wait another week.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Tahs side
LOOSEHEAD PROP
Angus Bell

HOOKER
David Porecki

TIGHTHEAD PROP
Harry Johnson-Holmes

LEFT LOCK
Hugh Sinclair

RIGHT LOCK
Max Douglas

BLINDSIDE FLANKER
Lachlan Swinton

OPENSIDE FLANKER
Carlo Tizzano

NUMBER EIGHT
Will Harris

SCRUMHALF
Jake Gordon (C)

FLYHALF
Ben Donaldson

LEFT WING
James Ramm

INSIDE CENTRE
Lalakai Foketi

OUTSIDE CENTRE
Izaia Perese

RIGHT WING
Alex Newsome

FULLBACK
Jack Maddocks

Replacements:

RESERVE
Joe Cotton

RESERVE
Te Tera Faulkner

RESERVE
Darcy Breen

RESERVE
Jeremy Williams

RESERVE
Michael Wood

RESERVE
Charlie Gamble

RESERVE
Jack Grant

RESERVE
Tane Edmed

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Shoulder to the head. No mitigating factors. Red all day.
I'm not a huge fan of these reds from a cleanout (and that was a fairly innocuous one).

All a mouthy little fluffybunny of a halfback has to do is stick his head in the way and, bam, he's milked a red.

I think if a player has put his head into a dodgy spot to jackal it should count as a mitigating factor.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
REBELS (1-15): Cameron Orr, Jordan Uelese, Cabous Eloff, Rob Leota, Ross Haylett-Petty, Michael Wells, Brad Wilkin, Isi Naisarani, Joe Powell, Matt To'omua (c), Marika Koroibete, Campbell Magnay, Stacey Ili, Frank Lomani, Tom Pincus

Reserves: James Hanson, Matt Gibbon, Pone Fa'amausili, Steve Cummins, Richard Hardwick, Josh Kemeny, Carter Gordon, George Worth

INs: Carter Gordon, George Worth, Steve Cummins

OUTs: Trevor Hosea, Lewis Holland, Glen Vaihu

Very surprising to see Hardwick and Kemeny riding the pine after being 2 of the Rebels best this year.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
I'm not a huge fan of these reds from a cleanout (and that was a fairly innocuous one).

All a mouthy little fluffybunny of a halfback has to do is stick his head in the way and, bam, he's milked a red.

I think if a player has put his head into a dodgy spot to jackal it should count as a mitigating factor.
Whatever. Shoulder to the head equals red.