• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 10 Waratahs v Rebels

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Personally I think Wells has been better than Kemeny though and Nasirani’s star may have faded a little, but he’s still bloody good.

Wilkin is a good player - but I agree him getting the nod over Hardwick seems very odd.

I think Wilkin offers more as a link-man similar to McReight, whereas Hardwick plays more on the ball and doesn’t offer much outside of that. I think this backwow is a step up over last weeks

Reactions: TSR

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Well, now the force have pulled the red's pants down and strolled into finals, this becomes the season's cripple fight.

Always worth a watch as you know something different and unexpected will happen.

Alex Ross (28)
I think with the Rebels chances of a final rubbed out for them, the pressure is off. I think that’s just another thing in their favour now

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
That bugler needs to pick his beat/cadence.

Impressed he somehow squeezed an 'a' out of a bugle though, demonstrates some powerful embouchure and breath control, even if his jazz instincts took over for a second.

I shouldn't judge, i've done a far worse job once :(

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
To'omua’s kicking is so shit hey.

Jesus, his kicking might be dead straight but his nose certainly ain’t.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
I was very sceptical when Wessels picked Lomani on the wing. But pretty much everything the Rebels have done well since then, except for Magnay break last week, has been due to Lomani.

Great kick by To'omua, congrats to Stacey Ili on your first Super Rugby try.