• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 1 2020: Brumbies v Reds

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
1. Scott Sio
2. Folau Fainga'a
3. Allan Ala'alatoa (c)
4. Darcy Swain
5. Murray Douglas
6. Rob Valetini
7. Tom Cusack
8. Pete Samu
9. Joe Powell
10. Noah Lolesio*
11. Tom Wright
12. Irae Simone
13. Tevita Kuridrani
14. Solomone Kata*
15. Tom Banks
Replacements

16. Connal McInerney
17. Harry Lloyd*
18. James Slipper
19. Caderyn Neville^
20. Will Miller^
21. Ryan Lonergan
22. Bayley Kuenzle*
23. Andy Muirhead

This should be dead easy then. Only thing that can save the Brumbies is the fires.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I know being a Reds fan has me biased but I genuinely think that starting XV are either Wallabies already or will be in the future minus probably JP & Campbell (maybe Hegarty too but he's quality).

In saying that, the Brumbies look good and you can probably say the same about them (probably just a comment on having just four Aus teams. Everyone has a tilt at Gold sometime).

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
I know being a Reds fan has me biased but I genuinely think that starting XV are either Wallabies already or will be in the future minus probably JP & Campbell (maybe Hegarty too but he's quality).

In saying that, the Brumbies look good and you can probably say the same about them (probably just a comment on having just four Aus teams. Everyone has a tilt at Gold sometime).

I fully expect to see Jock capped a lot.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
What happens to training and the captains run? Would that be governed by the same smoke protocols as the game?

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
I’m down here and it’s fair to say that there is a bit of smoke haze. Took a drive to the stadium two hours ago and it wasn’t too bad other than the heat. 50/50. Locals say that the haze changes from day to day. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
The wind tomorrow looks like it should be from the north west which means that the smoke should clear. Hopefully the game goes ahead.

Reactions: TSR

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I did laugh though when I read earlier that due to the earlier start SANZAAR officials decided to avoid the hotter centres for the opening games. They obviously didn't do their due diligence on Canberra, it might be the coldest place on the planet in winter but it can be like a furnace in summer. It's going to be 41 there today, fortunately for the players it will drop to 40 by the time they start getting ready at 6 and to 33 by 9pm. Conversely it's going to max out at 31 today in Brisvegas.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
It's been unusually humid the past week or so in country NSW due to the tropical low that's been around, but this current wave is more heat than humidity.