• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 2 2020 Lions v Reds @ Jo'burg - Sunday 12:05am AEDT

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
It has been bucketing down with rain over the last 2 days so it is not going to be a nice game and I would be surprised to see anyone in the crowd.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Discipline again putting the Lions in good field position. Its one thing to be aggressive, but you also need to be a little smart. Nonsense from JP.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Best lineout defense for the Reds is probably just competing in the air, they have a good chance of the steal, and at worst will likely disrupt the ball.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
The lack of depth in the front row doesnt look great. Scrum stopped dominating the moment JP went off, Zanders a big body but i swear his elbow went down on most of his scrums, Nasser on the other hand has always been weak at scrum time but interesting to see Tupou play 70mins, he looked completely gassed after 30. Defence looked very good at times but just seems prone to switching off at times.

McDermott fantastic, JOC (James O'Connor) at 10 looked ok, not enough Petaia.

Happyman

Ted Thorn (20)
The lack of depth in the front row doesnt look great. Scrum stopped dominating the moment JP went off, Zanders a big body but i swear his elbow went down on most of his scrums, Nasser on the other hand has always been weak at scrum time but interesting to see Tupou play 70mins, he looked completely gassed after 30. Defence looked very good at times but just seems prone to switching off at times.

Have watched Zander get owned by everyone at QPR level must have a good manager.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Reds lost that through field position and kicking again, JOC (James O'Connor) has an absolute shocker with his kicking and so too did Hegarty. They gifted the lions field possession in their own half.

Keep the merry go round of flyhalves coming, because JOC (James O'Connor) ain’t the solution

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)

Hmm unless I missed one, Zander only had 4 scrums, one of those his elbow went down, one of them he earned a penalty, one he should have earned a penalty and one where they stayed up and got the ball out but wasn’t a strong scrum.