• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 3: Jaguares v Reds - Buenos Aires Sunday Feb 16 10:00am AEDT

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Well this turned out to be not true, Lions just had the Stormers done.

Elton played the most incredible game you’ve ever seen.

I had the largest punt of my life on the Stormers - head spinning, felt sick - Stormers go the full field to win after the siren.

Totally ridiculous - I’m going to bed.

Go Reds.
Yeah was a crazy game.

Still think without the altitude they will be less of a threat. The Stormers had not won there for 5 years either so a bit of a monkey they had to deal with.

B

Bobby Sands

Yeah was a crazy game.

Still think without the altitude they will be less of a threat. The Stormers had not won there for 5 years either so a bit of a monkey they had to deal with.

Same place we played them was it not?

;)

Ridiculous game.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Well this turned out to be not true, Lions just had the Stormers done.

Elton played the most incredible game you’ve ever seen.

I had the largest punt of my life on the Stormers - head spinning, felt sick - Stormers go the full field to win after the siren.

Totally ridiculous - I’m going to bed.

Go Reds.
Spoiler alert:) Watching the replay while waiting for the Reds game

dru

Tim Horan (67)
JOC (James O'Connor) having to go length of field in positional change from Attack to D. Does well.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Love our forward supporting game tight AND just off the ruck. Stewart doing good too.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Tate is having a blinder in the opening stanza - plenty of quick ball feeding the pack well.