• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round 10, Waratahs vs Lions - Friday 20 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The most important Tahs player in this match is the second second rower. Simmons has excelled in blue this year, surprisingly, but this Tahs squad lacks another enforcing lock. To my eye Staniforth has lacked physicality and gets stopped far too easily (in fact he gets rag-dolled regularly), he looks as if he needs another 5kg and a dose of angry pills. Please prove me wrong tonight, Tom. Palmer? The few moments he's had on the paddock so far this year have looked promising but not extensive enough to make a considered judgement. Grab tonight's opportunity with both hands, Nick.

IF another lock can step up to the mark and start doing the hard grunt work at the breakdown it will improve this Tahs squad immeasurably. That would then leave something of a traffic jam for backrow positions with Dempsey, Hanigan, Holloway, Hooper, Miller and Wells all lining up for a gig, not a bad problem to have.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
The surface is sh*thouse its all ripped up, what one centimetre of grass then sand? Ricepaper surface? how does that work?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck it i genuinely think my subbies team would so better hey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
It's no shame losing to the lions but to go nil at home there is.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.