• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Tipping 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Hi Guys,

This year we're going to be teaming up with the ARU for our tipping and fantasy comps.

Why?

1 - there are going to be awesome prizes like half a corporate box for you and 4 mates at Bled 1 with travel and accom, also team signed Wallaby jerseys and more. The comps will be smaller so you have a v good chance of winning something (vs none)

2 - GAGR will be getting some nice cross promotion out of it (and other bens, which you will see in time).

3- we're helping out the new ARU

I know this means change which no one ever likes, but why not give it a burl?

Matt

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
Hi Guys,

This year we're going to be teaming up with the ARU for our tipping and fantasy comps.

Why?

1 - there are going to be awesome prizes like half a corporate box for you and 4 mates at Bled 1 with travel and accom, also team signed Wallaby jerseys and more. The comps will be smaller so you have a v good chance of winning something (vs none)

2 - GAGR will be getting some nice cross promotion out of it (and other bens, which you will see in time).

Matt
Great idea.How will we access it,through this site or ARU?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Why?

Matt

Pretty sure I'm no chance of winning anything but I'll make up the numbers.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Great stuff. Hope you aren't going to have any of those nasty restrictions on prizewinners being resident in Australia. :) When's the signup page expected up?

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Don't worry fellas, it'll all be sorted well before kickoff.

And no, if you're outside of Aus, you won't be being flown to Syd! (But get yourself here and we'll sort the rest)

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
I'll put my hand up for last position. ;)
Sorry,Scoey,you will have a fight on your hands with me for that honour.I still can't figure out how all my players seemed to be in the top 3 in their positions,yet I ended up 20,000 th or thereabouts!I obviously haven't got a clue how to do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.