• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Tipping 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Surprised no one is giving the Stormers a chance. Longest odds of all games if the ARU tipping comp is to be believed. See an upset coming.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Tough tipping week I think. I could easily get more wrong than I get right.

Gone with Chiefs, Hurricanes, Highlanders, Rebels, Waratahs, Blues, Sharks (with the joker).

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yes it's becoming a bit of a trend these tough weeks. We disagree on two BH. I've tipped the Brumbies and the Reds (but I always tip the Reds). Pretty much every game (bar the Reds/Sharks) is a clear two horse race.

With the late withdrawals from the Sharks squad though, I imagine the Reds chances have improved considerably.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Chiefs, Crusaders, Hurricanes, Highlanders, Tahs, Blues, Sharks

Might change joker from Highlanders though, but to who.......

FairWeatherAussie

Ted Fahey (11)
There's still 5 minutes to go. But I think the result is already determined by the Rebels. I'm 0 from 5 from the previous five games including this one. Anyone else in the same boat? And Brumbies were my joker also, in a really difficult week to pick the joker.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
At the point of resigning my commission. This is a tough year.

Aussie Rugby is strong when the bottom can roll the top team. Looking good for the Bled. Hopefully Soup form will carry on into TRC.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm sitting on a perfect round at the moment with one game to go! :) As is my rule, I never tip against the Reds so all I need do is sit back and wait for my boys to beat the Crusaders this arvo and I'm sitting pretty! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
6 from 7 last week for me, bloody Highlanders needed one more kick and I had it. 5/6 so far this week.
@Scoey - if the Crusaders win, we'll both be 6/7. ;) Just couldn't tip the Reds.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
This tipping lark is a funny game. If tipping was a horse, you'd have it swabbed most weeks. The overall ARU tipping leader got two correct tips in seven. That put him in third!!! place for the week. No one got more than three points (including the joker) except the top two. Yet its the end of the comp and all the teams' form and results are up for consideration.

After the last couple of weeks' results, where lots of people were getting full cards (not me though) round 14 was a real doozie.

Status
Not open for further replies.