• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Superbru 3 Nations Tipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Doc I see this one is up & running. Please create us a pool again and invite us all. Will be fun.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I am up and running. We also have a SH/NH tests one running on SARugby.com and You want me to open a pool?

Now I show my true colours: PaarlGimmie :thumb :huxley

R

RugbyGal

I see you guys have only 5 in that pool so far. Why don't all of you come join us at the Rucking Flanker one!? Lots of Bokke-supporters to try and beat! :lmao:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
RugbyGal said:
I see you guys have only 5 in that pool so far. Why don't all of you come join us at the Rucking Flanker one!? Lots of Bokke-supporters to try and beat! :lmao:
First have to beat us. :nta:

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Come on you bums!

We've only got 6 so far. If we get 12, I promise, faithfully, to supply a TYS prize pack, which will almost definitely comprise a TYS t-shirt.

Some blokes on here who I won't name, like naza, talk themselves up but won't put up. Now's the time! Put it this way: anyone who doesn't join up is a raving Julian.

You can quote me on that.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scarfman said:
Come on you bums!

We've only got 6 so far. If we get 12, I promise, faithfully, to supply a TYS prize pack, which will almost definitely comprise a TYS t-shirt.

Some blokes on here who I won't name, like naza, talk themselves up but won't put up. Now's the time! Put it this way: anyone who doesn't join up is a raving Julian.

You can quote me on that.
Doc you can add my S14 DvD prize also with all due respect. Wish we can get Lee to join. He is a real bang gat with the tipping. NTA was a top NPC tipper, I have raise Thomo myself in tipping. So no reason they cant join. Come on manne , it will took only 5 minutes per week of your time and if you not sure, just go for the Bokke. They will take you close as being winners!

R

RugbyGal

1. They scared of us! ;D

2. They hate getting beaten up by a girl! :lmao:

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
How about a few of Kiwi friends join up, too. A Saffer won the Super14 comp, maybe a Kiwi can win the TriNations.

Or not. :p

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Good idea. Think Scorz just have to jump in. You can invite them via PM, captain. You got work to do. :thumb

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Doc I have decided to throw a challenge out for this one. I'll open a thread in SARugby.com & TSF to see if we can get enough Springbokke & All Black tippers to make this a real 3 Nation pool ! You just manage it smoothly.

R

RugbyGal

Seems like I am way better at recruiting PB! :thumb We already 21 in the Rucking Flanker and only 9 at TYS.

They also welcome to come join in at ours seeing you can be in 3 pools this year!

Pool: Rucking Flanker
Code: echoedge

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scarfman said:
Thanks RG, I'll get myself into that one. Maybe I can get one back for the boys in yellow.
Doc you entering my practise fields , but never mind. More then welcome. :thumb

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
AFTER 3 ROUNDS

1 Noddy 9.33
2 Sully 7.33
3 Lindommer 6.33
4 barbarian 6.00
4 Red Slug 6.00
6 Aussie D 5.50
7 Scorz 5.00
8 GirlsRule 4.00
9 Peachman 3.50
10 Scarfman 3.00
10 greenblud 3.00
12 Alinon 2.50
13 sharkslegend 2.00
14 La Bollox 0.00
14 PaarlGimmie 0.00
14 Major Spliff 0.00

Noddy in his usual spot. Paarl, are you tipping, bro?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
After week 1 I was a legend. Week two was my usual crap, but week 3 I did better. Can we all just quit now so I look like I know stuff about rugby?

Edit Spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.