• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Swine Flu

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
giphy.gif

Looking good after the heart-start, M8.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Curious how this alters work world after it tapers off. Read article on WWII (*spoiler alert* Japan lost by a score of 1-0), womens conscripted out of kitchens to make bombs and shit, then war ends and theyre all like "hey, um, fuck you, we aint goign back, we'll keep working. THANKS." Huge change to society. Will this happen with people working from home? "Hey, actually I dont really need to be in some office for 10 hours a day to do 4 hours of actual work and spending the other 6 hours listening to the plunk, plunk of Cyclo's toenail clippings hitting the rubbish bin or the steady under-desk thump, thump, thump of that other Dave's hand-shandy action to Gunston dog-rooting links. I can watch him doing that on a webcam link from home ffs."

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Curious how this alters work world after it tapers off. Read article on WWII (*spoiler alert* Japan lost by a score of 1-0), womens conscripted out of kitchens to make bombs and shit, then war ends and theyre all like "hey, um, fuck you, we aint goign back, we'll keep working. THANKS." Huge change to society. Will this happen with people working from home? "Hey, actually I dont really need to be in some office for 10 hours a day to do 4 hours of actual work and spending the other 6 hours listening to the plunk, plunk of Cyclo's toenail clippings hitting the rubbish bin or the steady under-desk thump, thump, thump of that other Dave's hand-shandy action to Gunston dog-rooting links. I can watch him doing that on a webcam link from home ffs."

We'll quickly work out what meetings could have been managed with a phone call!

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
"Swine flu" had a good ring to it, as did "Spanish flu" (if a little unfair to the Spanish).

"COVID-19" just doesn't do it for me though. Too much of a UN technocrat vibe, not wanting to offend anyone through inference of responsibility and causality.

A couple I've seen floating around the webernet include:

The Pangolin's Kiss

&

Bat Flu.

Come at me with some rippers

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

I don't clip. I use an angle grinder.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
"Swine flu" had a good ring to it, as did "Spanish flu" (if a little unfair to the Spanish).

"COVID-19" just doesn't do it for me though. Too much of a UN technocrat vibe, not wanting to offend anyone through inference of responsibility and causality.

A couple I've seen floating around the webernet include:

The Pangolin's Kiss

&

Bat Flu.

Come at me with some rippers

Bat-fistosis

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Holy crap. WFT is going on in JesusLand? This photo published in a japan newspaper. An airport in Florida. First thought, oh, it must be from 2019. Or, at latest, Jan 2020.

Nope.

Check the time stamps baby;
Sat March 15th 2020.
f-covidspread-a-20200317-870x653.jpg

TWO fuckign days ago!
Are you shitting me? Is this some sort of a staged comedy scene?
Fuckign incredible. All of Asia would be lolling their arses off at these thick deluded morans. Do these dopes even know Merka is actually located on planet earth?

I personally think face masks are 51% a crock of shit but not ONE person is wearing one here! And the thick disney-brained lemmings are sitting right the fuck next to each other!
Sayonara, dumb motherfuckers!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Can't help but feel the market is poised at an apt juncture for Gunston Heavy Industries to come out with a strain of Pangolin Soup.
fune13.gif
"Gunston Pangolin Soup. It'll put hairs on your scales."
creditcards1.gif

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Can't help but feel the market is poised at an apt juncture for Gunston Heavy Industries to come out with a strain of Pangolin Soup.
fune13.gif
"Gunston Pangolin Soup. It'll put hairs on your scales."
creditcards1.gif

Hot and sour? Like the tears of Kearns?